Students for September 2019 intake

Berlin

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hlo everyone
I had my biometric on 15 july under sds online
my portal is showing that
We are reviewing your medical from past 4 days
Nd when i called max hospital(in which i gave medical test) to confirm about my medical. They said ur medical is submitted from their side. Nd its almost clear. Nd if there is any problm embassy should have emailed you.
So wht should i do knw?
I m very tensed?
Wht do u think there might b a medical issue. Or my file is stuck by the visa officer?
??????

Akki9052

Aug 8, 2019
GOT VISA

SDS Applied Online on 17th July
Biometrics on 17th July
Acknowledgement Letter + Passport Request for Stamping on 9th August.
Process Time: 3 Week Approx.

[ Confederation College ]

The future is bright and beautiful. Love it, strive for it and work for it. Good Luck to All :)
when did u get pp request .. time ??

Last edited:

Dhruv1

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
My timeline
Applied on 9th july non sds india
Biometrics on- 12th july
Acknowledgement mail on 23rd july and 6th august too
When can i get final decsion now?
Any one can tell

Amandeep sandhu

Aug 2, 2019
GOT VISA

SDS Applied Online on 17th July
Biometrics on 17th July
Acknowledgement Letter + Passport Request for Stamping on 9th August.
Process Time: 3 Week Approx.

[ Confederation College ]

The future is bright and beautiful. Love it, strive for it and work for it. Good Luck to All :)
Congratulation bro .Did you got biometric correspondence letter too before PPR?

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
Any from May. 11th applications pending. I am waiting from last 3 months. On tuesday got mail from CPC Ottawa confirming that they have my file and review officer is reviewing my case. I am very much worried. My classes starts on August 26th, 2019.

Not from may but almost waiting from ages.... Biometrics on June 4th.... I just don't understand when will they issue visa for long time waiting students

meghdee

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Let me give you guys a strategy. For any new applicant interested in applying online in order to get a response sooner than paper base applicant's because, online apps were designed to be processed faster if such an app was applied without being overdone- by default applicantsaaren't meant to include an upfront medical tests.
So, avoid including an upfront medical tests. Some of these VO's don't appreciate that whilst some of them don't mind - remember we have so many people in this world. Some would appreciate you including the upfront tests in order for a faster service while some won't be happy.
That's how you can get a approval faster because, these VO's has time frame in which each application must be completed - meaning, each app must not be processed too soon than expected- remember they have supervisors and head of their diplomatic mission that gets performance reports on a weekly basis and also appraisals are carried out all the time, and whenever anyone includes an upfront medical, they simply just put the application aside depends on the VO in charge, and go back to it afterwards after having calculated the medical tests phase and time durations that each application must be completed - that's why these processing are weekly based in order for their calculations to be done in accordance with their practices.
What that means is that, an application that's supposed to be updated within 14 days, but got ready within 7 days because of the upfront medical tests that was included would be kept aside in order to use the remaining 7 days to attend to other applications, and then some time such applications got forgotten due to changing from one app to another since these VO's handles more than one app at a go. Don't get it twisted, I hope you guys get the gists as per what am explaining? Wishing you all the very best results sooner. Applications from May 2019 onwards till August 2019.Ciao.
Yeah. That's not my experience. I applied May 14th with no upfront medical and then finally did it myself last week when they still hadn't requested it. Then it was updated as passed in one day! Now, I'm still waiting. When others with upfront medicals have been approved within 1 month, I'm sitting here still waiting 3 months later.

HimanshuKatariya

Aug 6, 2019
Let me give you guys a strategy. For any new applicant interested in applying online in order to get a response sooner than paper base applicant's because, online apps were designed to be processed faster if such an app was applied without being overdone- by default applicantsaaren't meant to include an upfront medical tests.
So, avoid including an upfront medical tests. Some of these VO's don't appreciate that whilst some of them don't mind - remember we have so many people in this world. Some would appreciate you including the upfront tests in order for a faster service while some won't be happy.
That's how you can get a approval faster because, these VO's has time frame in which each application must be completed - meaning, each app must not be processed too soon than expected- remember they have supervisors and head of their diplomatic mission that gets performance reports on a weekly basis and also appraisals are carried out all the time, and whenever anyone includes an upfront medical, they simply just put the application aside depends on the VO in charge, and go back to it afterwards after having calculated the medical tests phase and time durations that each application must be completed - that's why these processing are weekly based in order for their calculations to be done in accordance with their practices.
What that means is that, an application that's supposed to be updated within 14 days, but got ready within 7 days because of the upfront medical tests that was included would be kept aside in order to use the remaining 7 days to attend to other applications, and then some time such applications got forgotten due to changing from one app to another since these VO's handles more than one app at a go. Don't get it twisted, I hope you guys get the gists as per what am explaining? Wishing you all the very best results sooner. Applications from May 2019 onwards till August 2019.Ciao.
Hello! Does that mean we have to give medical after we submit online application?

and now that my application has taken almost 8 weeks instead of 4, what should I do?
The VO has to have some timeline, is it? then if he is being monitored, why has my app taken so much time?

When filled webform, they replied, "your application is in the queue for review by the VO". meaning my app has not even been reviewed yet?
Now what should I do? Just wait, I guess.

HimanshuKatariya

Aug 6, 2019
I disagree.
If anything, doing medical upfront might process your visa faster.
Instead of the VO taking Day 8 to 14 to process you, they will take 1 to 7 to process you. That way their performance review will show super-fast processing.

Look, we can speculate all we want. But the fact of the matter is, there is no way of knowing when, how, why some applications are processed fast and some so slow.

People who applied mid-July seem to be very impatient here, which in my opinion is a bit too much entitlement-like.
We all paid visa fee for them to process our applications. It is their job to process our applications. There is no favor here. Its a service we availed and a service they pledge to provide.
Hello! I applied on 14th June, medical upfront. non SDS online since i thought online is faster than offline.
But no PPR as of now. my friends who have applied before me have received their Visas, and one of my friend applied offline non SDS on 5th July and Received his PP on 5th August. So, what could be the problem?

HimanshuKatariya

Aug 6, 2019
Any from May. 11th applications pending. I am waiting from last 3 months. On tuesday got mail from CPC Ottawa confirming that they have my file and review officer is reviewing my case. I am very much worried. My classes starts on August 26th, 2019.
I applied on 14th June. Same case. online non SDS. same reply from CPC Ottawa. :|
just dont loose hope.