+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
Hi all
I can’t understand how all this system works ? How and why applications submitted afterwards are processed before ?
How some receive biometrics information immediately some don’t receive at all ? Why Some
Get medical updated others don’t / or sometimes receive medical updated with PPR ?
Some wait for months and get rejected others get rejected in few days ??? Etc etc .. why ??
When processing times for sds is within 20 working days as per their own official website ... then why it is not happening ?? Similarly for non sds waiting time is 4 weeks , then why applications are not being processed within that time frame ??? If their is rush some may say - then update the websites accordingly ? Put more staff !
We are paying for the processing and not getting it done for free .
There should be accountability and proper flow of information. My two cents

That is absolutely true and I agree with u..... I am rewinding ur words everyday in ma mind thousand times ....I don't understand why so much waiting time and everything is uncertain in the matter of visa.

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
How many of my friends here, who have done there biometrics on the 4th July / near abouts under the SDS stream ,,have noticed any movement whatsoever in their files ..... pls confirm

Reactions: binkdot5

Peterlanguila

Jun 5, 2019
Hello guys, My student visa was refused because of these:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and
in your country of residence.

I applied from Costa Rica, a country where I have been living for 3 years and my emigration status is temporal. Do you think that it should be a good idea to go back to my country only to reapply? Since my emigration status in Costa Rica will not change in a short time.

If I decide to go back to my country I would have to make significant changes in the SoP due to that I stated that I was going to return to Costa Rica rather than my hometown country.

Can you guys please share your thoughts?
Do you think that it is a good idea or it would only raise more red flags?

I do not know what to do :(

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
Hi
Curios to know where are these SDS applications processed . In the city (New Delhi in my case ) from where you applied or are they processed in canada ?
Further is there any way one can figure out from the gckey account ?

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
Hi
Can i add/ upload some additional document after my original application has been submitted / before decision made ??? Pls advice and if yes then how ?
TIA

Erickduvga

Jul 9, 2019
I submitted webform on 18 June and send email cic .never get reply there side
Hi, I sent
I also facing same issue .i applied on 25 May .biometric gave on 31 May 2019 .still not update in my gckey account.i send email cic and use webform.never get reply from there side .still worrying and waiting.what u did any update
Hi, did you apply under SDS or normal? I did it normal (Mexico) and still no update since May 22th