+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa and college rejection

Apr 4, 2020
Hi i applied for a diploma in Arbutes college with IELTS overall 5.5.However my agent has applied MBA in a University by making a fake IELTS certificate.That is only for get high commission from the university .How ever my application got rejected since of the fake results and my original result has been cancelled by British council . I want to know that, are universities informing high commission about this incident.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hi i applied for a diploma in Arbutes college with IELTS overall 5.5.However my agent has applied MBA in a University by making a fake IELTS certificate.That is only for get high commission from the university .How ever my application got rejected since of the fake results and my original result has been cancelled by British council . I want to know that, are universities informing high commission about this incident.
1, They may inform IRCC about the fake documents.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
i don't think so because u were not in immigration process.how they can tell them this matter with out your UCI number which will be allocated by embassy .when u apply.before that its just bullet in air. And give 3 slaps to your agent and your self . To agent because he did wrong and to your self because u knew it and.not stopped him.this world is centralised now.

Reactions: Vshneo

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Cheaters like you should not be allowed into Canada. You have to accept the consequences of your actions.

Reactions: demme343
Apr 4, 2020
this type of cheating make problems for rest of 3rd world countries applicants
Sir .The agend has applied MBA without my permission . Even i didnot signed a university application. He has done it to 4 or 5 students as same way.Now we maid a complaint to police and there will be an inquiry in next month. According to others he has done it for hold our money for long time. He didnt tell that he ammended our result yet. But i called university and got information about that.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Sir .The agend has applied MBA without my permission . Even i didnot signed a university application. He has done it to 4 or 5 students as same way.Now we maid a complaint to police and there will be an inquiry in next month. According to others he has done it for hold our money for long time. He didnt tell that he ammended our result yet. But i called university and got information about that.
sad

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Dear sir. Is there any possibility to check high commission of canada or IRCC whether university has informed or not. Other wise it is invain to apply again.Thank you
no way .I don't think they told embassy because you have not applied yet and embassy dosnt have your record . You give new ielts from Aus education and submit it.in my view fake documents are strictly bad thing in all matters .what happened now you cannot reverse it.Complaining to police will not reinstate your old ielts so leave things there and go ahead for new and real

Reactions: Suresh Thilanka
Apr 4, 2020
no way .I don't think they told embassy because you have not applied yet and embassy dosnt have your record . You give new ielts from Aus education and submit it.in my view fake documents are strictly bad thing in all matters .what happened now you cannot reverse it.Complaining to police will not reinstate your old ielts so leave things there and go ahead for new and real
.Got it sir.Thank you very much sir for your kind cooperation.