+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa

vinayvarma

Aug 8, 2009
Hi,

Iam varma from India.I am planning to apply for 1 year PG Diploma Course in canada colleges for January 2010 intake. I have completed my Bachelors degree in 2005 with 59% aggregate and i have a lots of back logs(70). After my bachelors i have been working in a software company from 2005 to till date.Recently in may 2009 i applied for PR to canada.on june 1st i got letter from canadian high commision that i dont have 1 year continous work for thier required fields.my application is rejected.But they also mentioned that i can apply for any other visa type which suits their requirements.

wat iam worried is if i apply for student visa with wat the info i have given, wat are the chances of me getting the student visa? Please, anyone help me with your valuable information.

thanks and regards.

accreddy

Star Member
May 20, 2009
There are chances that your student visa might be refused since you applied for permanent residency. CIC would assume that you would be overstaying.

scorpio2009

Sep 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
not necessary that u get rejection,rather try some good consultant.he can help you to get visa.
like cananinternation.com

thx.

sambasiva0901

Sep 13, 2009
dont worry abt past.....
start a fresh.....
apply once again......
with perfect documentation and with some good cunsultancy (which has good success rate)...
all they look in is for genuine papers....dont ever try to fake any.....
there mite a chance of calling you for interview but dont worry it will be simple....
all the best.....