+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa while PR in process

kawaldeep

Apr 21, 2011
Friends I am 34 years old. i have a 11 years study gap. i did my Graduation in Arts in 2000 and one year diploma in Office management. Then i went to chandigarh and did job for five years from 2001 to 2006 in Litigation support as Quality Check in 2007 i came back to my Father’s business and worked as purchase manager. I applied for PR to canada under Simplified application process in April 2007 .Now i want to apply for student visa to canada under SPP as PR process will take another 4 years what are the chances of getting visa in my case. I consulted a local education advisor he told never apply as u are old and your study dont match with work plzz suggest…
Thanks Kawaldeep

shekool

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The advisor is talking crap. You can apply, visit the CIC website and you will see they encourage international students to apply. You just need to prove u have enough funds to take care of ur studies and urself during the course of ur studies and if your PR doesnt come tru u will not stay in the country illegally (remember u can apply for a post graduate work permit which is the same duration of ur course of studies).

Do ur research and dont let the advisor or anyone else tell u crap.

All the best