+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student direct stream

Malikmdi

Nov 25, 2020
hello everyone,

I applied for the student permit through the student direct stream process in Morocco for a 20 days process. However even I have sent my biometrics the 27 October2020 , I have no Information concerning my files knowing that I’m supposed to start my master January the 6th. I’m frustrated because when it comes to send all the documents ,to transfer
$ 10k before even starting an application And paying all the university fees and not having any answers after 20 days it’s just overwhelming. There’s anyone who applied for the SDS and yet not having an answer after 20 days ?

Ikramlhl

Jan 1, 2021
hello everyone,

I applied for the student permit through the student direct stream process in Morocco for a 20 days process. However even I have sent my biometrics the 27 October2020 , I have no Information concerning my files knowing that I’m supposed to start my master January the 6th. I’m frustrated because when it comes to send all the documents ,to transfer
$ 10k before even starting an application And paying all the university fees and not having any answers after 20 days it’s just overwhelming. There’s anyone who applied for the SDS and yet not having an answer after 20 days ?
Hi im from morocco sds too and i have some questions please

Ikramlhl

Jan 1, 2021
go for it !!
I have applied under sds too and ive sent for financial documents the gic and the first year receipt but ive seen here in this forum that not sending more financial documents can be a reason for refusal so im really stressed

Malikmdi

Nov 25, 2020
hey Ikram,

First of all, it's not a problem because more you are justifying your finance more you will increase your chance. Besides, The GIC and your first year tuitons are mendatory.

on the worst case scenario they will ask you to send complimentary documents to your files and thats all.

N.B : I have sent my application during october VIA sds of course and still now I dont have any answers about my application. the only thing you can worry about is the processing time

Ikramlhl

Jan 1, 2021
Another thing is that my uncle is my sponsor he is te one i put in the form imm 1294 under the "my expenses in caanda will be defrayed by" and i saw that when you had another sponsor than your parents it may cause suspicions so this is why im really really stressed

Rabman

Apr 5, 2019
hello everyone,

Have you got ur visa or still waiting?

Soufiane23

Mar 27, 2022
hello everyone,

Hey, how long did it take to receive final response?