+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup Visa Program Timeline

din2022

Nov 28, 2022
Hello, we submitted our SUV on September 30th, 2022, and all were received based on the Fedex tracking. Every member of my team received a temporary file number early in November, but mine has yet to arrive. I hope there are no problems, and should I be optimistic about receiving it soon?

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
Someone please advise, I didn't know language test is required for WP
Is it?
check the link

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/start-visa/eligibility.html

Meet the language requirements
The ability to communicate and work in English, French or both languages will help your business succeed in Canada.

You must take a language test from an approved agency and include the results with your application, or we won’t process it.
You must meet the minimum level of the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5 in either English or French in all of these four areas:

• speaking
  • reading
  • listening
  • writing
Use your test results to find your CLB level.

If you don’t meet the minimum language skills, we’ll refuse your application.

Reactions: amir788

becca2309

Nov 18, 2022
check the link

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/start-visa/eligibility.html

Meet the language requirements
The ability to communicate and work in English, French or both languages will help your business succeed in Canada.

You must take a language test from an approved agency and include the results with your application, or we won’t process it.
You must meet the minimum level of the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5 in either English or French in all of these four areas:

• speaking
  • reading
  • listening
  • writing
Use your test results to find your CLB level.

If you don’t meet the minimum language skills, we’ll refuse your application.
The IRCC website and processing manuals indicate the language test requirement for the SUV PR application, not the SUV work permit application. However, it would make sense that you need to meet the language requirement as well as the other requirements before a designated entity would issue you a letter of support.

virtualjnr

Jun 28, 2022
hi guys, after sending the compliance fee receipt with IMM5802 form, I received the below mail from ircc "
We are pleased to confirm the reception of your IMM5802 and online payment receipt. We have attached them to your file for confirmation.

You may now submit a work permit application. When asked for an offer of employment number, you may enter the number A9999999."

However, I did not receive any file or they meant they submit the file somewhere else? i was expecting i would receive a document from them regarding the labor office approval or soemthing, did anyone go through it please?

Reactions: Roger Gamer

Fargoloz

Star Member
May 2, 2020
hi guys, after sending the compliance fee receipt with IMM5802 form, I received the below mail from ircc "
We are pleased to confirm the reception of your IMM5802 and online payment receipt. We have attached them to your file for confirmation.

You may now submit a work permit application. When asked for an offer of employment number, you may enter the number A9999999."

However, I did not receive any file or they meant they submit the file somewhere else? i was expecting i would receive a document from them regarding the labor office approval or soemthing, did anyone go through it please?
Yes this is what I did back on 2020 and it did work out

mianomershah

Nov 23, 2022
I paid the compliance fee of $230 and followed the instructions to fill out the corresponding form with proper codes. I don't know what else I needed to do, you have any idea?

What code did you use ? C10 or A75 ?

There is a conflicting information on IRCC portals one link says use C10 other says use A75 and then they reject you

mianomershah

Nov 23, 2022
Thanks for your reply.

It seems at the step “Job details”, when you select “Significant benefit” R205(a) as “LMIA exemption title” the system populates “C10” as “LMIA exemption code” which is incorrect and It should be “A75”.

I really don't know what shall I do???? This is their BUG in the online system!!!

This is the stupid reason that they have rejected me

There is a conflicting set of information 1 states C10 on IRCC site while other states A75. When you select A 75 it shows a totally different title. IRCC has confused the hell out of us in this case.

virtualjnr

Jun 28, 2022
What code did you use ? C10 or A75 ?

There is a conflicting information on IRCC portals one link says use C10 other says use A75 and then they reject you
I used C10, it was automatically generated. Then sent this form to iRCC by email and they said its approved. I don't know if this code is wrong or right