+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Permanent Residency(Quebec Skilled Worker)

kanwalgujral

Dec 5, 2018
Hi,

I have query related to my PR application. I have applied my file under Economic class - Quebec skilled worker program.

I got Passport request on 10th oct 2018 but at that time i went to India for my marriage and i submitted my passport in India. I got my passport stamped and COPR documents before my Marriage. Later when i landed in Canada they didn't let me land as Permanent residence, they told me to add your spouse. And i landed on WP permit status only.

My Query is
1) Can anyone tell me if I add my spouse as Non-accompany in my file how much time i need to wait (Just kind of idea)
2) If I add her as accompany in my file, then do i need to file CSQ (Quebec) for her before adding to her as accompany?
3) And what could be the time difference between accompany and as non-accompany her (I mean if one take less or more time) ?

Other Querry is related to passport
As my wife passport doesn't have her last name in that now So, i was thinking to update her last name and my name as spouse in her passport but that will take another 20-25 days that means till then I can't able to add her in my file.

So now on above statement what should i do ? Should I add her as it is in my file now or i should add her last name and my name as spouse in her passport?

I just have 1 year left for my Work permit to expire. Please guide.

I will be obliged by your kind favor.

Thanks in Advance.