+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
Because previous sponsorship was done properly and sponsorship was approved by IRCC i think it will be a serious issue to ircc moreover landing was the choice of the person coming to canada but ircc did their job and sponsor successfully sponsored his/her spouse so 3 year case will get applied rest u should consult ircc regarding this
Ok, thank you. Is there any web form I can use to address this?

Perf123

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
Hello everyone! Does anyone know what would happen if I no longer want my consultant to help me with my application ? Do they send my application back and I have to reapply or does stay where it is?

Mpup87

Jan 7, 2017
You have to fill form use of representative where there is a column , withdrawal of representative. Just fill and sign that form and sent to ircc. Pnly if u have earlier filled that form

Perf123

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
You have to fill form use of representative where there is a column , withdrawal of representative. Just fill and sign that form and sent to ircc. Pnly if u have earlier filled that form
Yes I understand that but my question is will it affect our application somehow (like will they return our documents back and ask to redo everything) or will the process be still going?

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
Hello everyone! Does anyone know what would happen if I no longer want my consultant to help me with my application ? Do they send my application back and I have to reapply or does stay where it is?
They won't send ur application back and u don't have to apply again just because u don't need a representative anymore. They'll just directly update u by sending emails and msgs instead of ur consultant.

Siddiqua

Star Member
Jan 4, 2020
Hello everyone. I am a dec 2019 applicant. Have completed my medical on June after that no update. Have anyone got ppr? If anyone have any idea or experience or opinion. Please feel free to share

Perf123

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
They won't send ur application back and u don't have to apply again just because u don't need a representative anymore. They'll just directly update u by sending emails and msgs instead of ur consultant.
Have you done that before? Thanks for your response!

Aug 30, 2020
Hi I'm a January 2020 applicant with back ground verification in progress but no update after March 10 so please help me with details what will happen please if anyone knows please tell me my husband sponsored me the permanent resident

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Hello Everyone, due to covid-19, all the applications are processing very slow, may I know how much is the average time currently if you receivce an ITA till the time of getting PR ?

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
There will be a second protest on 19 September 2020 pls let's all join and speak about our grievances.
Thank u
Where cause I live in SK

Mpup87

Jan 7, 2017
I would like to put few points regarding the present situation.
Many of us Who are PR not citizens are just in canada to fulfill condition of to be in Canada to sponsor our spouses while our spouse is in his/ Her home country. Thus we can raise this point at appropriate level to waive this condition so that we can sponsor our spouse while staying with him/her.
Thanks