PA only not your spouse who is already Canadian
Please can someone answer this. I am panicking. Most marriages in Pakistan are conducted in this way. Does this mean they are proxy?What does this mean? If the bride was not present in the mosque is the marriage not recognized by Canada ?but this is how everyone gets married in Pakistan
no u r fine bcz proxy marriage would be bride not present at all during nikahPlease can someone answer this. I am panicking. Most marriages in Pakistan are conducted in this way. Does this mean they are proxy?
Bride and Groom both signed nikkah nama but separately, and they were both present afterwards during nikkah function, rukhsati and valima.
did u get sponsor approval? just do medical n biometrics n pay the RPRF n wait for file transfer ur application is still at early stageSo we had some activity on our file last week.
What does this tell us about our stage?
- I was asked to send the RPRF (didn't pay at the start)
- I also got an email that they have officially received our application
- My wife was asked to give biometrics
- Next day she got an email asking for medical
- I got an email stating that I am eligible as a sponsor
I submitted the application on May 3rd 2019.
Got these emails on June 27th/28th.