+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship Interview Questionaires, Experience, Preparations

jupiter16

Hero Member
May 27, 2016
356
21
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-16
AOR Received.
AOR 12-03-6, AOR2 30-03-16
File Transfer...
28-03-16
Med's Request
Remed request 12th nov,16
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
interview queued on 24-08-16, interview 8th dec,16
Passport Req..
01-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-17, passport back 19-02-17
LANDED..........
18-03-17
during interview it is good to have spouse. if u want u can bring ur child. they gonna may ask DNA test.
 
 

BethanyM

Hero Member
May 20, 2016
283
13
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2016
Doc's Request.
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
03-06-2016
IELTS Request
SA 19-07-2016
File Transfer...
22-07-2016
Med's Request
Med Status: Passed
Med's Done....
April 2016
Interview........
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
WAITING SOON PLEASE
VISA ISSUED...
SOON I HOPE
LANDED..........
ASAP
Ssingh12345 said:
Hi friends I need urgent advise from you because I have my interview on 25 January in New Delhi.at that time my wife and 16 months old daughter also will be in India. So I want to know my and daughter need to go with me or I can go alone.also I got the GCMS note officer wrote there may the ask for DNA test they are asking for interview because I send 2 or 3 emails to them so they think I am in rush to coming to Canada I send them emails because my wife health not very good and I want to see my daughter first time so I want to know what I have to do now please help me and advice me
The interview request / requirement is for you, not for your spouse. If your spouse attends with you they have the right to ask her questions too, or ask her if she is willing to answer questions.

Depending on how you feel about that possibility you could consider whether it's a good idea for her to accompany you or not.
Positive: you can tell the interviewer your wife and daughter are present, show them you are a family unit and she has travelled to visit you
Negative: if there is a problem with one of you not giving the same information as the other, or if your wife (or you) is not strong in your interview
when you must not only tell the truth, but provide as much proof as you can, be as positive and convincing as you can

It's also very possible that if your wife and child attend, they may not choose to interview your wife.

Think about how comfortable you both are that you will explain your relationship in the same way, and your future plans, and how you became a couple,
and all things of a personal nature.
If you have no concerns about your spouse's ability to face the interview and make a positive impact, then you could have her attend with you.

There is a list of over 100 interview questions available here. Let me know if you haven't seen the list, I'll look for the link.
Good luck with your interview.
 

htquach

Hero Member
Feb 6, 2016
368
19
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 4, 2016
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016; AOR2: April 1, 2016
File Transfer...
March 22, 2016
Med's Done....
January 10, 2016
Interview........
Queued: August 25, 2016 - Interview: October 18, 2016
Passport Req..
November 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
Touchdown... YEG!!! December 26, 2016
Hasan9999 said:
Today I have landed at Toronto Pearson Int Airport. The entire process took about 30 minutes. The officers were very welcoming.

Hasan
Congrats!!
 

farhana766

Hero Member
Feb 1, 2016
799
68
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Ssingh12345 said:
Hi friends I need urgent advise from you because I have my interview on 25 January in New Delhi.at that time my wife and 16 months old daughter also will be in India. So I want to know my and daughter need to go with me or I can go alone.also I got the GCMS note officer wrote there may the ask for DNA test they are asking for interview because I send 2 or 3 emails to them so they think I am in rush to coming to Canada I send them emails because my wife health not very good and I want to see my daughter first time so I want to know what I have to do now please help me and advice me
Hello Ssingh12345,

You did not write your full story. If it is your first marriage, your interview will easy and good. I don’t think it is necessary to bring your wife with you in the interview day. You can attend your interview alone. Sometime visa officer calls the sponsor for the cross-check question answer.

I don’t think your interview will tough but careful about your question answer. The officer may be question you from your application story and your sponsor related anything they can ask you. There is nothing personal in the interview day because officer may be asked you your personal matter. Don’t feel shy or don’t feel it is your personal.

Regards
Farhana
 

farhana766

Hero Member
Feb 1, 2016
799
68
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Hasan9999 said:
Thank you. Hope your waiting period will be over soon!

+2 temperature today...not too bad.

Hasan
Congratulation Hasan Vai,
 
 

farhana766

Hero Member
Feb 1, 2016
799
68
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
BethanyM said:
The interview request / requirement is for you, not for your spouse. If your spouse attends with you they have the right to ask her questions too, or ask her if she is willing to answer questions.

Depending on how you feel about that possibility you could consider whether it's a good idea for her to accompany you or not.
Positive: you can tell the interviewer your wife and daughter are present, show them you are a family unit and she has travelled to visit you
Negative: if there is a problem with one of you not giving the same information as the other, or if your wife (or you) is not strong in your interview
when you must not only tell the truth, but provide as much proof as you can, be as positive and convincing as you can

It's also very possible that if your wife and child attend, they may not choose to interview your wife.

Think about how comfortable you both are that you will explain your relationship in the same way, and your future plans, and how you became a couple,
and all things of a personal nature.
If you have no concerns about your spouse's ability to face the interview and make a positive impact, then you could have her attend with you.

There is a list of over 100 interview questions available here. Let me know if you haven't seen the list, I'll look for the link.
Good luck with your interview.
Good answer +1 for you
 

sjgolfer014

Hero Member
Oct 22, 2015
402
44
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Hasan9999 said:
Today I have landed at Toronto Pearson Int Airport. The entire process took about 30 minutes. The officers were very welcoming.

Hasan

Hasan bahi i also landed today on 29 december , i was snowing at Toronto person Air port
yes officer were very well coming ,

regard
sjgolfer
 
 

love(ao)

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
158
14
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th Nov 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
22nd Dec 2015
Med's Request
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
up front(23-03-2015) remed(17-12-2016)
Interview........
5th December 2016
Passport Req..
18-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-05-2017
Hasan9999 said:
Today I have landed at Toronto Pearson Int Airport. The entire process took about 30 minutes. The officers were very welcoming.

Hasan

Congrats Hassan vai :) :) :)
 

Ssingh12345

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
108
1
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2016
File Transfer...
06/04/2016
farhana766 said:
Hello Ssingh12345,

You did not write your full story. If it is your first marriage, your interview will easy and good. I don’t think it is necessary to bring your wife with you in the interview day. You can attend your interview alone. Sometime visa officer calls the sponsor for the cross-check question answer.

I don’t think your interview will tough but careful about your question answer. The officer may be question you from your application story and your sponsor related anything they can ask you. There is nothing personal in the interview day because officer may be asked you your personal matter. Don’t feel shy or don’t feel it is your personal. Thanks for your advice but still I am not sure what I have to do this is my first marriage but only problem is that my wife don't want to attend this because she listens to many stories about interview so I only want to know if my wife and daughter will stay home in India is this ok? Or it's complusary to attend interview if spouse is in India?

Regards
Farhana
 

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
1,474
169
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
sjgolfer014 said:
Hasan bahi i also landed today on 29 december , i was snowing at Toronto person Air port
yes officer were very well coming ,

regard
sjgolfer
Wonderful!

You must be having great time with your family specially your lovely daughter!

Hasan
 
 

MonzB

Hero Member
Nov 28, 2016
423
40
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2017
I am submitted my Application Oct. 2016 and my husband received a letter first week of December stating that they received his Application in the other visa office in Port of Spain. I know some people had their application submitted way before this.

But just waiting and waiting is causing sooo much anxiety and stress on me and my health is being affected. It's been 8 years of long distance and we only recently got married.

Do you think i should try to contact that Visa office to get an update? or wait? Because I am assuming they are going to tell me they are working on all applications. :(

Advise anyone, please and thank you.
 

love(ao)

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
158
14
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th Nov 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
22nd Dec 2015
Med's Request
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
up front(23-03-2015) remed(17-12-2016)
Interview........
5th December 2016
Passport Req..
18-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-05-2017
Hasan9999 said:
Many thanks and wish you could be united so soon!

Hasan
Hassan vai my wife is with me now she is in Bangladesh :) :) :)