+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sponsorship

noubi

Star Member
Oct 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello

i wanna ask you about something if you want my wife from Quebec and she have 25 years old and me 29 years old she came here to me and she let her work and where she stay i meant the house and she want to stay with me here right have PR and she was sponsorinrd some one before from 7 years ago she met him in montreal bu she is the bad man i saw like she told me now what i want to know can she sponsoring me even she sponsored someone before and what the paper the embssady they will need after married anyonz know the steps i will do and if i have lawyer can that go fast and 100% get PR

Thank you

noubi

Star Member
Oct 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello thank you for your reply i'm from morocco

and what the embassy ask after married pls i need to know all the documents they need

noubi

Star Member
Oct 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[size=10pt][size=10pt]i dont know why no reply pls i need help as soon as possible [/size][/size]

RPM

Star Member
Oct 2, 2008
Hi,

You will be able to find answer to your question in the official website http://www.cic.gc.ca/

I hope this helps.

noubi

Star Member
Oct 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you i i tried to find but i didn't i wanna ask someone like moroccan man married thay why i want to ask him what the embassy ask him to give them i meant the papers

Thank You

jr23

Nov 1, 2008
Not meaning to be disrespectful...but i think people might not be able to understand your question properly.

Let me try and help you, I am a newbie here so can't help you with advice, but maybe help you get the answers from others.

Are you married to this lady?

Has this lady divorced the previous man she sponsored? if i understand you correctly, she sponsored this other man 7 years ago?

Is this lady a Canadian Citizen or PR holder?

Answer the question above and some one hopefully will be able to help you. All the best my friend.

M

med

hi noubi . am moroccan too am married to a canadian woman and we are working on the application forms so listen to this . ian see that u are married to this woman from quebec all u need now is to go to this link www.cic.gc.ca and click on applications and forms and fill ur forms and tell her to fill hers . thats the first step .
if ur wife has sponsored an ex man before she has to state what kind of relationship she has with him if marriage then she needs divorce paper and if conjugal or common law parntner she will also need a paper of separation to prove that she is over with him . she has to state info abt him in the forms too , so its not a problem at all as long as she has all the proofs and documents .