+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION OF A PREGNANT WIFE...

mindslife

Mar 23, 2009
My wife received a letter from CASE PROCESSING CENTRE in Missisauga last July 7, 2009 saying: " We are pleased to advise that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly the undertaking and Application for Permanent Residence have been forwarded to the Visa Office in MANILA for further processing".

My question is, how long will I wait here in the Philippines for the next development regarding our Application? My wife will deliver our first baby on October in Edmonton, and I am praying that on or before her delivery, I will be with her? Will the immigrtion will consider our situation? Thanks for the information in advance.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

mindslife said:
My wife received a letter from CASE PROCESSING CENTRE in Missisauga last July 7, 2009 saying: " We are pleased to advise that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly the undertaking and Application for Permanent Residence have been forwarded to the Visa Office in MANILA for further processing".

My question is, how long will I wait here in the Philippines for the next development regarding our Application? My wife will deliver our first baby on October in Edmonton, and I am praying that on or before her delivery, I will be with her? Will the immigrtion will consider our situation? Thanks for the information in advance.
Unlikely, as the average processing time for 80% of spousal applications in Manila is 4-8 months.

PMM