+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sponsoring a moroccan spouse ; any problems get here

M

med

we would be happy to help all moroccans who are into marriage with canadians ; if you have any question abt the procedure orneed help with papers and offices here in morocco dont hesitate to post here . from our past experience and the experience of many others who have been into this , we would be inshallah helpful ;
from med

confused and lonely

Star Member
Jun 9, 2007
I don't know can you help with someone who has been apparently refused but has not gotten a letter yet but an email that says you are refused. It has been almost a month since they mailed us our letters apparently but still nothing and to be honest I would love to know why they refused us. If you can help please let me know.

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
u should not be thinking about why u were refused, you should appeal,u have only 30days from the day they refuse you to appeal.

BettyPage

Star Member
Aug 26, 2008
confused,

Print the email where it says you were refused, attach it to the notice of appeal and send it. You should not wait because it will take nearly a year to get an appeal date. The reason for refusal will be on your file and when you get the notice from the appeal board they will tell you......... but again that's months down the road.

You will have ample time to prepare documentation/evidence once you know the reason but for now don't wait to file an appeal.

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
Confusedandlonely
you need to send it out immediately. send it the fastest way you can send it but that it can be tracked...you don't have much time

it doesn't matter what the reason is for now.

med is preparing to send his application so he isn't familiar with appeals...hopefully he will never have to deal with them first hand

goodluck

M

med

yes right louis am not familiar with appeals but all i can say to you is if ur file is procesed by rabat then a similar case happened to a person i know from tanger he was refused with no further details he just printed the email and went on with his appeal ; so plz dont waste time waiting for godot ; the agents in rabat are very stubborn u wont hear from them for a long time ; good luck CONFUSED AND LONELY wish you all the best .

confused and lonely

Star Member
Jun 9, 2007
Hi Lois you said that I should sent mine to Vancouver right? I think I found the right forms online not sure but I hope so. How are you doing? Thank you everyone.

confused and lonely

Star Member
Jun 9, 2007
Well here is one I haven't heard of before but the embassy called my husband to see if we had recieved the letters yet he told them we haven't so he gave them our mailing address's again and they said they are remailing them to us. But I found the forms online and printed them off and I am sending them in with the email they sent me telling us that we were refused because they are not answering my email to give me our number. Hope all is going better for everyone else. Take care and god bless all.

noubi

Star Member
Oct 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello evrey body,

How are You? and i hope everything is ok with everybody, i have a question i want what the papers my wife need for sponsoring me i meant the papers what she need to send to mississauga please anyone habve this information send me just for information she is canadian Citizen and she let her house for stay with me here right have PR in morocco

Thank you so much .

mel

confused and lonely

Star Member
Jun 9, 2007
Tell you wife to go here and she can download and print them off from here.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/famcls.asp

Hope this helps you. Take care and good luck.

M

med

hi khoya nuobi the link that confused gave u is the one u need check to get the application forms u and ur wife need to fill good luck