Sponsor Income Tax - Need Advice

manachinu

Star Member
Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HEllo all,

My wife (Canadian PR) used to work in Japan and returned to canada few days back. Looks for the sponsor ship application to go thr, she will need to do her Income tax. She doesnt have a job in canada and will be living off the savings we have.

Can some one advice what will be the quickest way to get this income tax thing done. She is in victoria, is there any place where she can go and get it done.

Appreciate your assistance to get my application processed.

Thanks in advance.

whoopi83

Aug 17, 2009
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manachinu said:
HEllo all,

My wife (Canadian PR) used to work in Japan and returned to canada few days back. Looks for the sponsor ship application to go thr, she will need to do her Income tax. She doesnt have a job in canada and will be living off the savings we have.

Can some one advice what will be the quickest way to get this income tax thing done. She is in victoria, is there any place where she can go and get it done.

Thanks in advance.
I believe she needs to obtain the option C printout (Notice of Assessment) from Revenue Canada. Look up threads on option C or simply have her call them.

Feb 16, 2010
manachinu said:
HEllo all,

Thanks in advance.

Victoria is a great place and there's so many events there.But I have no enough information about that place.I suggest,search to net for more information you want to know about Victoria. :)

fallenstar831

Nov 8, 2009
St. Catharines, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2009
File Transfer...
22-12-2009
Med's Done....
12-11-2009
Passport Req..
02-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
02-22-2010
LANDED..........
03-25-2010
She can't do income tax if she has no Canadian income for 2009... If this is the case, as spousal applications are exempt from the income requirements, you can simply supply proof of savings accounts and a letter explaining the situation.