+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Special requirements for work experience(User support NOC 2282)

May 30, 2018
Greetings everyone

I am intending to submit for the Quebec immigration (CSQ) under the skilled worker program.
As i made a research on the criterias of selection and factors that attributes points , i found out that even if you qualify to the basic conditions, the agent still can refuse to give you points if your study or work experience have special requirements, according to the experience of some people i know this can happen.

So here are the basic conditions for study and work experience in the Quebec regular skilled worker ,
according to the MIDI website :

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/immigrer-installer/travailleurs-permanents/conditions-requises/lexique.html#formation

Studies :
Must have a minimim of secondary diploma or higher.
It can be a Quebec Diploma,
A DIiploma assimilated to that of quebec ,
Or if its' a foreign Diploma it must be recognized as similar to one in Quebec(an evaluation of your studies is made).

Work Experience :
Must be during the last 5 years.
Must have a NOC category/level 0,A, B or C

In the section below they state in french :
Pour être évalué, le candidat doit avoir suivi une formation qui s’apparente à l’une des formations inscrites dans la liste. Toutefois, il est possible qu'un candidat, dont la formation se trouve dans la liste, ait à suivre des cours d’appoint une fois arrivé au Québec. De plus, si sa formation mène à l’exercice d’une profession ou d’un métier réglementé, le candidat aura à satisfaire aux exigences de l'organisme de réglementation concerné pour pouvoir exercer.
Meaning even if your Diploma is in the list, still some special requirements can be needed depending on the nature of the job , that is : job market situation, if the job is regulated by an institution.....

Does anyone have an idea of what thoses special requirements can be , and if anyone knows about my specific case or have submitted with the same , i want to submit with :
Study : 2 years postsecondary technical study in IT
Work experience : as user support technician (NOC 2282)

Thank you and good luck.