Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello folks, i am stuck with the speaking module. I always get 6.5 in speaking in rest of the module it was:
L : 8.5
R : 9
W : 7

Kindly suggest me how can i improve speaking to get 7 and above.

My exam is on 21 April.

Looking forward for the suggestions.

have_faith_2017

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Category........
Same case with me.. I am able to achieve the desired scores in all section other than speaking.. I am not able to move my band from 6.5 to 7 or 7.5
Any tips please ?
Hello folks, i am stuck with the speaking module. I always get 6.5 in speaking in rest of the module it was:
L : 8.5
R : 9
W : 7

Kindly suggest me how can i improve speaking to get 7 and above.

My exam is on 21 April.

Looking forward for the suggestions.

Reactions: Vive

SHABAM

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I used Cambly for speaking training and a lot of my colleagues used it too and scored 7+

This is a15 minutes trail for free, you can choose a tutor and ask him/her to do an IELTS mock test with you and suggest some improvements.

https://www.cambly.com/invite/mtaly

Pls note that the link is affiliated with my account :)

Good luck on your next exam.

Vive

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Same issue with me! .. Always at 6.5 in speaking.. Im struggling hard to find out where im going wrong? Do u guys know any online tutor- tried and tested - who could exactly pin point what my issue is? Pls help!

Vive

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Same case with me.. I am able to achieve the desired scores in all section other than speaking.. I am not able to move my band from 6.5 to 7 or 7.5
Any tips please ?
Hi, Did u get a score u expected? Pls can u tell me the tips that u used?

Vive

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
I used Cambly for speaking training and a lot of my colleagues used it too and scored 7+

This is a15 minutes trail for free, you can choose a tutor and ask him/her to do an IELTS mock test with you and suggest some improvements.

https://www.cambly.com/invite/mtaly

Pls note that the link is affiliated with my account :)

Good luck on your next exam.
Hi,

Can you please explain the process? is it a 15 min free trial?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Watch a lot of British TV shows and movies. See and understand how they pronounce the words and their sentence structure. I watched a couple of harry potter movies before I went for my speaking test. It helped a lot.