+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sometimes i felt like going back home.

Time

Jan 15, 2008
Canada
Hi to all.

This is my story,I visted Canada in 2003 and met my wife then, I return 2004 and spent time with her, during this time we discussed marriage; however, we tie the notts in 2006 back to Canada on my lost vist, so three vists before we tie the notts in january 2007.
I would say we spent considerable amount of time together and there is a relationship.

Feb-2007 my wife sent in her in Canada sponsorship application to sponsor me along with my premanent resident application and in August of that year it was transfered to the Calgary local CIC office. Since August 2007 thats all we know, the Calgary local office never contacted my wife, they only sent me a letter stating that my file will be reviewed in May 2009.

My wife and me have a child together, i also have other child abroad that is out of school, the worst things is this other child abroad is a Canadian born and this government would not approved my wife sponsorship or allow me to work and take bac my child here to support them both and get him into school, i sent in all these information.

My wife is a canadian, from what i am looking at here this Canadian government do not care about Canadian Children or Canadian for this matter. They dont care about our children future our family are our future.

fellow readers, isn't this a nice way for re-uniting family and keeping them together, because i will be with my family, but i will also be one crazy husband after this process is completed very insane as i got no one here in Canada except my wife and my newly born son.