+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Some questions about previous unauthorized work

Lucy Ming

Jul 23, 2019
hi all, I am a caregiver with valid WP in Cacana right now .But something bad happened to me before . I went to the Boarder to get a new WP on March 2019 and the officer discovered my unauthorized work and took some pictures of the texting messages which between me and previous employer.
However He issued a new WP to me finally.

So I am worried about my application for PR after 24months experience which have bothered and tortured me every single day.

So I need some help and some advise from you guys who may heard similar situations as me.

Thanks a million.

Lucy Ming

Jul 23, 2019
My employer was really bad and have lied to me for several months .She promised to start LMIA for me after 1 month trial and it turned out she didn’t keep her promise.whenever I asked for update she kept on telling me she already started the paper job which actually she didn’t.besides,she became mad at me coz I didn’t trust her if I kept on asking for the details about LMIA

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
hi all, I am a caregiver with valid WP in Cacana right now .But something bad happened to me before . I went to the Boarder to get a new WP on March 2019 and the officer discovered my unauthorized work and took some pictures of the texting messages which between me and previous employer.
However He issued a new WP to me finally.

So I am worried about my application for PR after 24months experience which have bothered and tortured me every single day.

So I need some help and some advise from you guys who may heard similar situations as me.

Thanks a million.
My employer was really bad and have lied to me for several months .She promised to start LMIA for me after 1 month trial and it turned out she didn’t keep her promise.whenever I asked for update she kept on telling me she already started the paper job which actually she didn’t.besides,she became mad at me coz I didn’t trust her if I kept on asking for the details about LMIA
I believe that any unauthorised/illegal work in Canada can not be counted as work experience.
The LMIA must come before starting work, with a valid work permit.

Lucy Ming

Jul 23, 2019
I believe that any unauthorised/illegal work in Canada can not be counted as work experience.
The LMIA must come before starting work, with a valid work permit.
Thank you for your quick reply.
It is true that any unauthorized work experience can not be counted as work experience.My situation is that right now I have valid work experience and I am working as a child caregiver . I just worried about that would IRCC reject my PR application once I accumulate 24months legal experience in the future just be