+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

some helpe pls

faycal75

Apr 15, 2007
hello every one on the forum my wife is a canadian citizen she is sponcering me throw spouse family programe and thanks GOAD we been accepted and now cic send my file to hight comission in france just wondering if is gone be any probleme on my PR because of my stay in england frome 2000 to 2006 iligaly but now i,m back to my origine country algeria since that i,m wondering if they gone chek on me in england or not aany way i was not a bad persone in the uk i dont have any criminal record there so is that gone affect my application your help will be apriciated thank you and good luck to everyone hope that we all will be united whith our loved one thank you

Canadian-loyal

Sep 13, 2007
fayca:

Your illegal stay in England will not stop your immigration to Canada. However, it may raise some questions. First you will have to submit every evidence that can support your application regarding mariage bona fide. You will have to convince Immigration that you both are in genuine relationship and that your marriage was not entered only for the immigration purpose. After that stage you will have to pass the three admissibilties: 1) medical 2) police or background or criminal check, including the period you spent in UK of course.(never ever remove this from your application). 3) security check. So, in conclusion if you are fine with the above, then you will be fine though you may expect some delay. NB: the way and how you entered England first time may also be counted with you or against you. Over all, do not worry. If you both are genuine and determined you will get it.