+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Skilled Worker vs PNP

ramcis

Nov 30, 2007
Friends,
I intended to file application either as skilled worker or as pnp. Some people asked me to apply as provincial nominee because its immigration process completes in short period of time and also has some flexibility then skilled worker. Other says that one can go to these states as provincial nominees in a short period of time but survival there is very difficult. One has to be very good with french as people speak their native language rather then english. It is difficult to find jobs because of racial discrimination and it is not easy to move to english speaking states.
I calculated my points 53 according to criteria mention on cic without ielts and need 14 more points to get 67. I have 15 years education, 3 ½ years of experience, age 26 years. Further, average time to process application is almost 3 years in my country. Now advise me which one is best suit in my case and why?

Your positive response will be highly appreciated

Best Regards
RamCis

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are more provincial programs than only one in Quebec... Why are you talking about French?
Who can tell you except yourself which program is right for you?
Did you study www.cic.gc.ca or you expect us to study it for you?

maroraza

Star Member
Jan 11, 2008
hi ,
as you said you have experinece less then 4 years and because of this you cant earn maximum points in work experience i think you should wait untill you get 4 year experience and you can apply as Skilled worker as long you thinking about you lack 14 points so if you Pass IELTS exam for english then you can get maximum 16 points of language so there is no need to worry about anything then because immigration based on points base if you have 67 or more you will get it hope fully while you dont have any serious medical dease ,
so wait more 6 months and let your work experience for 4 years and during this work hard on english language test which called IELTS then a long process will be waiting for you but you will get it after gaining 67 or more points and for further information you can visit www.cic.gc.ca

Reactions: shireengool