+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP

estong

Oct 27, 2008
need help please..... i am a skilled worker and passed the interview for Saskatchewan employer.. my employer don't know what to do. do they have to start with the LMO or can i apply right away for SINP? i can get a job offer from them.. please advise me....

thanks....

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When in doubt, read the SINP website at http://www.immigration.gov.sk.ca/sinp?Anc=7e8f4b1d-79b4-4120-8b3a-599d97fc7875&Pa=ebd9edd0-fecd-4503-b6f7-70a7366de4c4 or better yet, call them at http://www.immigration.gov.sk.ca/Default.aspx?DN=7325240c-1533-4bc0-9fa3-70117460d73f

estong

Oct 27, 2008
thanks LEON!!! i keep on reading it but they don't mention about the LMO process, unlike in alberta they mentioned it... i already emailed the sask immigration hope they will answer me back..

thanks again..

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It actually says right here: http://www.immigration.gov.sk.ca/skilled/?Anc=7e8f4b1d-79b4-4120-8b3a-599d97fc7875&Pa=ebd9edd0-fecd-4503-b6f7-70a7366de4c4

Eligibility

You may qualify to apply under the SINP Skilled Workers Category if:

* You live outside of Canada or you have proof of legal status in Canada, you are not a refugee claimant and you have one of the following:
o An offer of permanent, full-time employment in Saskatchewan either in an occupation or trade in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) Matrix level "A" or "B", or in a designated trade in Saskatchewan (Skilled Workers/Professionals Sub-Category);

o An offer of permanent, full-time employment in Saskatchewan in a management position in the NOC Matrix level "0" (Critical Occupations Sub-Category); or
o Have worked in Saskatchewan for at least six months on a temporary work permit either in an occupation or trade that is in the NOC Matrix level "A" or "B", or in a designated trade in Saskatchewan (Existing Work Permit Sub-Category).
Your employer would have to write up an official job offer. SINP can tell you what it has to say in there. He might need to apply for an AEO (arranged employment offer) from Service Canada. It is supposed to be easier to get than an LMO.

estong

Oct 27, 2008
thanks much... on monday i will talk to my employer in sask about this matter so that they can process my papers... my application in alberta still on process (LMO)...

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If he's already processing LMO, that will work too. Then you will come over on a temporary work permit, work for 6 months and then apply for SINP. Of course it's slower for you but maybe better for the employer since it guarantees that you will stay with him for a while.

kelmolab

Star Member
Dec 4, 2007
hello, can somebody help me figre this out please..

I have an on going Federal Imigration application filed in the Philippines in 2005., Just this October, I arrived in Canada (Saskatchewan) on a working visa. from what i learned from my colleagues here, one can apply for SINP after 6 months of continuous employement. My question is, can i apply for SINP eve though i have a pending Federal application? Since I am now in Canada, where will the SINP be processed? what happens to my federal application? Thanks!

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can have two applications going if you want to. There is nothing that says you can't.

When you apply through a PNP, you first apply for a nomination and when you get it, you apply for PR. When you get your nomination, you can either ask the SINP to ask CIC to treat your FSW application as a PNP application if you think it's faster or you can apply a second time, pay all the fees again etc. You can wait until one of the applications reaches the stage of asking for medicals and then cancel the other one.

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
20 DEC 2011 AND SENT THE ADITIONAL DACUMENTS
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
inshalah in first week of may
Leon said:
You can have two applications going if you want to. There is nothing that says you can't.

When you apply through a PNP, you first apply for a nomination and when you get it, you apply for PR. When you get your nomination, you can either ask the SINP to ask CIC to treat your FSW application as a PNP application if you think it's faster or you can apply a second time, pay all the fees again etc. You can wait until one of the applications reaches the stage of asking for medicals and then cancel the other one.
hi leon how long are they taking to issue nomination letter, i applied n jun 09 and one other thing if u can help me in this .i am pakistani national living in uk but my wife is not with me she is in pakistan. i applied for snip in jun 09 and still waiting for noomination. just wondring what shall i do upon reciept of nomination.can i add her when i apply in canadian embassy in uk and she could have her medical don in pakistan or she have to be in uk with me for medical and after that for visa.
is that any chance ithat i can add her in my application and her case could be reffer to islamabad embassy,

please help i am so confused about that

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You must include your wife on your PR application no matter where she is located. She can have the medical anywhere. If you dont' add her, you will be barred from sponsoring her later.

If you have any questions for SINP, look to an older message on this thread where I posted the link to their website and phone numbers.

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Leon said:
You must include your wife on your PR application no matter where she is located. She can have the medical anywhere. If you dont' add her, you will be barred from sponsoring her later.

If you have any questions for SINP, look to an older message on this thread where I posted the link to their website and phone numbers.
how long they are taking for nomination for family memebr now a days.

thanks for replying

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........

[/quote]
hi leon , thanks for your help,but i just want to clear one thing , i am confused that upon aproval of nomination i will apply in uk but she cant becoz she is in pakistan.and as you know i cant bring her passport from pakistan for issuance of visa in uk. what would be the procedure for her visa, shell i tell them when i apply for visa or shell i change my adress after medical will be done so we both can apply in pakistan for visa. i mean what would be the best solution and at the same time we can save the time.as you must noticed that london cosulate is the quickest and pakistan probably the slowest.
so what you sugest in this situation.
thanks

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Leon said:

hi leon , thanks for your help,but i just want to clear one thing , i am confused that upon aproval of nomination i will apply in uk but she cant becoz she is in pakistan.and as you know i cant bring her passport from pakistan for issuance of visa in uk. what would be the procedure for her visa, shell i tell them when i apply for visa or shell i change my adress after medical will be done so we both can apply in pakistan for visa. i mean what would be the best solution and at the same time we can save the time.as you must noticed that london cosulate is the quickest and pakistan probably the slowest.
so what you sugest in this situation.
thanks

Hope42010

Star Member
Oct 15, 2009
Brazil
Hello all, If I may take a ride on the subject,

Your employer would have to write up an official job offer. SINP can tell you what it has to say in there. He might need to apply for an AEO (arranged employment offer) from Service Canada. It is supposed to be easier to get than an LMO.

If you and your prospect employeer atend the requirements here http://www.immigration.gov.sk.ca/appguide-skilled-workers is it not enough? Why he might need to apply for AEO? I am sorry but I am confused.

The links to SK do not apply for phone contacts, perhaps if you need leave a message whitin Canada but from overseas... forget it.

Thanks for your response,
Hope42010