Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I'm looking into the The International Skilled Worker – Employment Offer stream and I cant find how much proof of funds are required and if we need an lmia ,but for permanent residency I know we need 12k$ to be provided on the IRCC application so i assume I need 12k$ proven.
No need to show Proof of Funds in Job Offer Category.

Reactions: farshad171

farshad171

Jan 5, 2016
Hi,
I intend to apply for the SINP Express Entry, however the information on both Federal and SINP does not provide an answer to my question.
Looking at the Federal EE profile and SINP EE individually, I meet the minimum criteria of each (67/100 and 60/100 points) and using my foreign work experience (Administrative/HR officer) was able to enter the pool.
Under the SINP, because my PhD studies at the University of Saskatchewan are counted as work experience, I can claim points as “Biologist” which is on the OID list and together with my foreign work experience as and “Administrative/HR officer” qualifies me for the SINP EE. However, in my Federal EE profile I can not claim points for my work during my PhD studies as work experience and I do not need it because my foreign work experience as “Administrative/HR officer” was sufficient to meet the required minimum points for entering the EE pool.
Now, I am wondering if being nominated by the SINP based on my “Biologist” job will be a problem because my EE profile was based on my other job experience as “Administrative/HR officer”?

Nowhere is mentioned that the points for work experience (NOCs) of the Federal EE must be the same work experience claimed under SINP EE. As long as they are not gained during the same period, that should not be a problem. I feel that this being very subjectively interpreted by the SINP and IRCC. Again, when there is no mention of this on the programs criteria, how IRCC could they say that it is not accepted? If there is, please share the source of the information with me.
Thanks for help.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi,
I intend to apply for the SINP Express Entry, however the information on both Federal and SINP does not provide an answer to my question.
Looking at the Federal EE profile and SINP EE individually, I meet the minimum criteria of each (67/100 and 60/100 points) and using my foreign work experience (Administrative/HR officer) was able to enter the pool.
Under the SINP, because my PhD studies at the University of Saskatchewan are counted as work experience, I can claim points as “Biologist” which is on the OID list and together with my foreign work experience as and “Administrative/HR officer” qualifies me for the SINP EE. However, in my Federal EE profile I can not claim points for my work during my PhD studies as work experience and I do not need it because my foreign work experience as “Administrative/HR officer” was sufficient to meet the required minimum points for entering the EE pool.
Now, I am wondering if being nominated by the SINP based on my “Biologist” job will be a problem because my EE profile was based on my other job experience as “Administrative/HR officer”?

Nowhere is mentioned that the points for work experience (NOCs) of the Federal EE must be the same work experience claimed under SINP EE. As long as they are not gained during the same period, that should not be a problem. I feel that this being very subjectively interpreted by the SINP and IRCC. Again, when there is no mention of this on the programs criteria, how IRCC could they say that it is not accepted? If there is, please share the source of the information with me.
Thanks for help.
Send an email to immigration@gov.sk.ca
You can use any email address.

Reactions: farshad171

farshad171

Jan 5, 2016
Send an email to immigration@gov.sk.ca
You can use any email address.
I did, but it is funny that they somehow avoid to give an answer in this specific case. Here is their response:

The SINP requires that you be accepted into IRCC’s Express Entry Pool, and have an IRCC Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code before you apply to the SINP Express Entry subcategory.

The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee program (SINP) does not process permanent resident visa applications. You will need to contact Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to confirm whether the name of your occupation and NOC listed on your SINP Nomination Certificate must be the same as what is entered in your IRCC Express Entry Profile. This can be done through the Contact Us page at www.cic.gc.ca or by calling 1-888-242-2100.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I did, but it is funny that they somehow avoid to give an answer in this specific case. Here is their response:

The SINP requires that you be accepted into IRCC’s Express Entry Pool, and have an IRCC Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code before you apply to the SINP Express Entry subcategory.

The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee program (SINP) does not process permanent resident visa applications. You will need to contact Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to confirm whether the name of your occupation and NOC listed on your SINP Nomination Certificate must be the same as what is entered in your IRCC Express Entry Profile. This can be done through the Contact Us page at www.cic.gc.ca or by calling 1-888-242-2100.
Yes. Contact CIC through these sources.
In addition, Send the query to SINP repeatedly, don't send lengthy question. Each email for each query.
Every time difference officers reply the query. So you can get right answer anytime.

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Hi,

Thanks for help.
It may create problems. Choose 1 NOC and use it for all PNP or federal profiles. If choosing Biologist gives you minimum points required at federal level, go for it.

SINP EE and CIC pool will be linked when you apply and different NOC in both system will confuse them and may lead to rejection.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I think one more Candidate of this category here . Supply Chain Biologist .
He is also Ph.D.

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

farshad171

Jan 5, 2016
It may create problems. Choose 1 NOC and use it for all PNP or federal profiles. If choosing Biologist gives you minimum points required at federal level, go for it.

SINP EE and CIC pool will be linked when you apply and different NOC in both system will confuse them and may lead to rejection.
As I said I can not choose Biologist job for my federal EE profile because in the federal your work experience during PhD does not count

farshad171

Jan 5, 2016
Is there anyone here who has used the duration of their PhD studies for the specific NOC in oid and has been nominated? If so, I have few questions to ask. Thanks

cedarleaf

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Russia
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Hi!
Has anybody from January intake got nomination recently? I am still waiting. 9 months from submission.
Sask is not working at all, they even don't update processing time on the website, though they usually do it every three months.