+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

do_not_reply

Hero Member
Jun 20, 2014
233
6
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Anyone who landed in SK for the first time to activate the PR ? Please share the experience and on ground process ? I am due to do the same in next month. I will be very thankful.
 

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
8,131
2,006
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
2282
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
do_not_reply said:
Hi All,

Anyone who landed in SK for the first time to activate the PR ? Please share the experience and on ground process ? I am due to do the same in next month. I will be very thankful.
When you refuse to reply has no advice to give!
 

DiNaV

Hero Member
Feb 25, 2016
722
99
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
acetone said:
He might be referring to your name (do_not_reply). Hahaha
:D :D
 

DiNaV

Hero Member
Feb 25, 2016
722
99
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
besbi07 said:
DinaV any news about your application now?
My application was declared ineligible, so I cant do anything about it now. I dont want to go for review. I will either apply again when SINP opens this month with a letter of explanation for my work exp or I will apply in Feb intake.
 

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
1,076
241
DiNaV said:
My application was declared ineligible, so I cant do anything about it now. I dont want to go for review. I will either apply again when SINP opens this month with a letter of explanation for my work exp or I will apply in Feb intake.
ah ok... Good luck..
 

DiNaV

Hero Member
Feb 25, 2016
722
99
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
besbi07 said:
ah ok... Good luck..
Thanks besbi07 :). Need allll the luck in the world it seems for this PNP thing!
 

dreamcanada66

Full Member
Feb 7, 2016
39
0
DiNaV said:
Thanks besbi07 :). Need allll the luck in the world it seems for this PNP thing!
very mch ryt. sometime they give nomination to avergae applicants and restrict good profile to 7-8 months for final decision
 

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
8,131
2,006
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
2282
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
After the Nomination of more than 90% acceptance rate for PR ship.
 

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
8,131
2,006
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
2282
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
besbi07 said:
what happened to the 10%? just curious..
Criminals, Terrorists, AIIDS patients, very lazy and fat people (weighing between 150-500 kgs.), people living constantly sick, those who submit papers utterly bogus.
 

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
1,076
241
ashuindian said:
Criminals, Terrorists, AIIDS patients, very lazy and fat people (weighing between 150-500 kgs.), people living constantly sick, those who submit papers utterly bogus.
lols