+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore office! How long to recieve visa after submitting passport

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

For those who deal with or have experience with Singapore office. Any idea how long it would take to get passport with visa stamped after submitting passport?!

My wife submitted her passport 2 weeks ago. We are waiting for the passport with visa affixed on it

CHeers,

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Re: Singapore office! How long to recieve visa after submitted passport

Hi

nguyentu2001 said:
Hi guys,

For those who deal with or have experience with Singapore office. Any idea how long it would take to get passport with visa stamped after submitting passport?!

My wife submitted her passport 2 weeks ago. We are waiting for the passport with visa affixed on it

CHeers,
According to Trackitt, 2-3 weeks.

PMM

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Singapore office! How long to recieve visa after submitted passport

Thanks PMM
I guess it takes a few weeks due to mail delivery

zeek

Apr 27, 2008
my wife mailed her passport useing the IOM courier and we payed extra so singapore could courier it back to IOM. we mailed paasport july 16th and that was 21 days ago so i dont know what is takeing so long. some people take 10 tens to get there passport back once they get passport request. i dont know what singapore is doing

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wife mailed in the same day yours.
We paid IOM $35 or something like that for delivery.....I hope it's courier.
It should not be more than 1 month since Singapore and Vietnam are pretty close to each other.

I don't recall my wife paid any extra for courier. How much did your wife pay?

zeek

Apr 27, 2008
we paid 30 to mail to singapore by courier and then another 30 so they could mail pp back with courier. my wife is from cambodia so she is next door to your wife. i look at Trackitt and peopel from thialand are getting there pp back from 10 days to 20 days and i say that almost the same distance from where are wifes live. if i dont hear somthing soon i might email singapore this is way to much stress now. its at the point i cant take this waiting no longer

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zeek said:
we paid 30 to mail to singapore by courier and then another 30 so they could mail pp back with courier. my wife is from cambodia so she is next door to your wife. i look at Trackitt and peopel from thialand are getting there pp back from 10 days to 20 days and i say that almost the same distance from where are wifes live. if i dont hear somthing soon i might email singapore this is way to much stress now. its at the point i cant take this waiting no longer
Very wise to do that!
Did you check your e-cas? Is there any change on status? I am hoping that Singapore office will update E-cas right after visa is granted......so that we would at least know everything is okie and it takes time just because of delivery.

zeek

Apr 27, 2008
they did update e-cas and under Permanent Residence Application Status it does say Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on xxxxxxxxx application. The office will contact xxxxxxxxxxxxx concerning this decision. that was updated july 27th. i dont know if that means that they already made the visa and mailed the passport back or not. useing courier should not take this long. i think the IOM courier your passport 30 dollar to mail it and the IOM also charge 5 dollar for iom service so we payed total of 65. hope to get passport back today

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zeek said:
they did update e-cas and under Permanent Residence Application Status it does say Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on xxxxxxxxx application. The office will contact xxxxxxxxxxxxx concerning this decision. that was updated july 27th. i dont know if that means that they already made the visa and mailed the passport back or not. useing courier should not take this long. i think the IOM courier your passport 30 dollar to mail it and the IOM also charge 5 dollar for iom service so we payed total of 65. hope to get passport back today
My my status it is still "in process" although we had the result and sent passport away. I am hoping to get the passport back in middle of August. We booked flight ticket for mid September so hopefully PP with visa comes before that point of time.