asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have paid application fees and sent documents to universities such as U of Regina, U of SK, U of Brunswick for January 2011 intake and I had no problems with the process. However, when it comes to sending educational documents to Simon Fraser University I'm facing a lot of issues.

They want me to send original transcripts and original IELTS copy. All above mentioned universities had asked for certified copies of the docs but not originals. In Pakistan, originals are produced only one time.

I can not send originals, period. I sent them an email asking for an alternative. I'm waiting for their email reply. They are quite slow. They usually respond in 3-4 days.

Do you guys have any suggestions like how to approach this problem/obstacle? How can I send certified copies instead of originals?

Kind Regards,

Asad

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
get the uni that u have attended to send the results or transcripts directly from the uni to SFU.

asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is examination board that issues original transcripts not schools/colleges in my city karachi,Pakistan. It'll issue only duplicates not originals.

asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
problem solved. I just got an email from SFU. I am allowed to send certified copies of my educational documents to SFU. Cool!