+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Signed into the redesigned citizenship tracker and it says "Send us additional information"

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
I had applied for Citizenship in Dec 2021. IRCC had asked me for Additional Information on Feb 2022 which I provided them by Apr 2022. At this stage the "Send us additional information" prompt had disappeared from my tracker account. Further I did my test and background checks were marked complete on my account.

As you may be aware, IRCC redesigned the tracker page today and asked everyone to reset their password to sign into the new page. I did this process, but was surprised to find that the "Send us additional information" prompt has re-appeared. I have attached it in the pic below. It says profile was updated on Oct 07, but I have not yet got any emails or mails from IRCC asking for additional info. Also the detailed tracker at the bottom of the page does not mention that any additional information is required.

What should I do at this stage ? Is this a glitch in the system ? Is anyone else facing the same problem ?

Last edited:

wink

May 25, 2021
I had applied for Citizenship in Dec 2022. IRCC had asked me for Additional Information on Feb 2022 which I provided them by Apr 2022. At this stage the "Send us additional information" prompt had disappeared from my tracker account. Further I did my test and background checks were marked complete on my account.

As you may be aware, IRCC redesigned the tracker page today and asked everyone to reset their password to sign into the new page. I did this process, but was surprised to find that the "Send us additional information" prompt has re-appeared. I have attached it in the pic below. It says profile was updated on Oct 07, but I have not yet got any emails or mails from IRCC asking for additional info. Also the detailed tracker at the bottom of the page does not mention that any additional information is required.

What should I do at this stage ? Is this a glitch in the system ? Is anyone else facing the same problem ?

I think all sorts of status mess-ups are being reported in the forum. I think you may have to wait for few days for them to clean it up or call them.

medwiz

May 25, 2014
I think all sorts of status mess-ups are being reported in the forum. I think you may have to wait for few days for them to clean it up or call them.
Agree ..alot of applicants are logging in to the new system to find older status messages...or the Oath cemonny status which was there in the old tracker has disappeared from the new one

Probably needs a while to settle down and get things sorted

Reactions: iceman55

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
Update: I called IRCC and they told me they could not see any correspondence. They asked me to ignore this message.

Still I am a bit concerned. Am I being paranoid ?

snape

Jul 2, 2022
Montreal
Visa Office......
Montreal
@aphermix I'm in the exact same situation. I just emailed them. My have my physical presence in pending and completed citizenship test.

Got nothing in spam either.

gsng12

Oct 14, 2022
I had applied for Citizenship in Dec 2021. IRCC had asked me for Additional Information on Feb 2022 which I provided them by Apr 2022. At this stage the "Send us additional information" prompt had disappeared from my tracker account. Further I did my test and background checks were marked complete on my account.

Hi,
I have the exact same message in my portal.

I submitted my police records last month, the portal updated saying they received the documents. But yesterday when I logged in after changing my password, I see the above message. I got no emails or mail. Weird.

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
If it is after you reset the portal password yesterday and you dont see any email from them, then it is most possible a glitch. Also your detailed tracker at the bottom (with the green line) will say if any new info is required. If this also doesnt show anything, you can safely ignore this message.

If you really wanna call IRCC, you can do so at 18882422100

Reactions: gsng12

snape

Jul 2, 2022
Montreal
Visa Office......
Montreal
If it is after you reset the portal password yesterday and you dont see any email from them, then it is most possible a glitch. Also your detailed tracker at the bottom (with the green line) will say if any new info is required. If this also doesnt show anything, you can safely ignore this message.

If you really wanna call IRCC, you can do so at 18882422100
Is that what they told you? I don't see anything in my timeline asking for more info, just the banner.

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
Yes it is a glitch. That's what the IRCC agent told me also. Many people are reporting same in the forum as well. You can safely ignore the banner

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
I am still having this glitch in my system. Seems they may not even bother to correct it. Are you guys also left with the same message still ?

• Sad