+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should my mother send her passport to Canadian embassy in Delhi?

Hobby_flower

Aug 26, 2009
Hi all,

Originally I am from Hyderabad, India. After I became a Canadian Citizen I applied for my parents’ immigration under family class in Aug 2005. The process is too long but so far it’s going smoothly. My parents submitted their medicals in April 2009.

Today (26 Aug 2009) my parents received a mail from Canadian embassy in Delhi requesting the passport(s). According to my dad they asked the principle applicant to submit their passport. I am just wondering, what about my mother’s passport? Did anybody go through the same situation. Please help me.

I asked my dad to fax the mail that he received from the Canadian embassy.

Thanks.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hobby_flower said:
Hi all,

Originally I am from Hyderabad, India. After I became a Canadian Citizen I applied for my parents' immigration under family class in Aug 2005. The process is too long but so far it's going smoothly. My parents submitted their medicals in April 2009.

Today (26 Aug 2009) my parents received a mail from Canadian embassy in Delhi requesting the passport(s). According to my dad they asked the principle applicant to submit their passport. I am just wondering, what about my mother's passport? Did anybody go through the same situation. Please help me.

I asked my dad to fax the mail that he received from the Canadian embassy.

Thanks.
1. Unless ND is doing further background checks on your father both passports should be sent.

PMM