+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

Amberhargun

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Hi. Called ircc. They give my Application/ Case no. But no AOR yet. Just file received on application status tool online. So hope so they dont send my file back. Everything is clear now..

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018

girgir

Sep 16, 2020
Hi. Called ircc. They give my Application/ Case no. But no AOR yet. Just file received on application status tool online. So hope so they dont send my file back. Everything is clear now..
Just curious, when did you call them? I've been trying to get in touch with them for the past 2 days but none of the agents seem to be available to take my call.

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
I just called IRCC on 1-888-242-2100.

I used the menu options 1, 4, 1, 1. (You will have to wait patiently till the menu is active as there is a lot of talk in between options when they don't accept input.)

I got the usual message that all agents are busy, and I could leave a number to call back. I did this and got a call back in about 30 minutes.

The agent informed me that my application was they have received my application and that it was In progress. She also confirmed that the acknowledgement was not sent as yet.

She then offered me my application number which she then proceeded to give me.

I asked for information for the rest of my family. She did share the application for my minor son but did not divulge any information for my spouse, saying that she would have to call herself with her information.

I am not updating the tracker as yet as I still do not have an official AOR email, nor the In Process status on ECAS - (It still shows just the one line).

I'll continue to update as I get more information.

Good luck to all.

betosorio

Aug 31, 2014
Hi,

App Type: Single
Physical presence: 1431
App Sent: Sept 09, 2020
App Delivered: Sept 13, 2020
AOR: not yet

AKT

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017

I used the menu options 1, 4, 1, 1. (You will have to wait patiently till the menu is active as there is a lot of talk in between options when they don't accept input.)

I got the usual message that all agents are busy, and I could leave a number to call back. I did this and got a call back in about 30 minutes.

The agent informed me that my application was they have received my application and that it was In progress. She also confirmed that the acknowledgement was not sent as yet.

I asked for information for the rest of my family. She did share the application for my minor son but did not divulge any information for my spouse, saying that she would have to call herself with her information.

I am not updating the tracker as yet as I still do not have an official AOR email, nor the In Process status on ECAS - (It still shows just the one line).

Good luck to all.
I called IRCC too. They do not see any application for me. They asked me to wait another few weeks and call back in Feb if I don't get AOR by then.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015

Good luck to all.
I don't understand how the application could go to "In Process" status when the applicant hasn't received an AOR. Hmmm, something strange. Are they just delaying the update on ECAS? Strange.

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
I don't understand how the application could go to "In Process" status when the applicant hasn't received an AOR. Hmmm, something strange. Are they just delaying the update on ECAS? Strange.
I was a bit surprised too. So I asked her to confirm that the application was in progress, and she repeated that the application was in process.

She also specified that the AOR was not sent out after she confirmed that the application was in process...

I suppose it's a wait and watch game till I get an update on ECAS.

Hassonhasoo

Jun 28, 2020
Hi, I have a question! My application was delivered on 24th of Sep. I never received AOR but when I checked ECAS it shows application received and there’s only one line. How long you guys think to get the second line
Thank you