VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Reactions: Roxy04

khalsa.pradeepsingh

Star Member
May 4, 2019
any one received PR card after eCOPR. I received eCOPR on 16th june but till date portal details are under review with ircc.
does anyone know how long does it take for photo appoval

astarter

Sep 2, 2020
Our AOR is in Sep 2020 and we applied it when we were staying in USA. We applied for GCMS notes via getgcms in Nov and got those back in December. where we were being shown recommended pass but security and criminality and had not started. Earlier this year, we moved to Canada on a work permit. We applied for GCMS notes via getgcms in February and haven't heard back yet. On May 20, since we are not in Canada, I applied for our immigration notes under Privacy act. This time, we got the result in a month and unfortunately, the status is same as what I saw in December.

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other Reqs:
Final:

What do I make out of this? No one has touched our application since Nov? :O We were FSW Outland but now are within Canada for last ~6 months, does that make our application more complicated? It's almost 9 months now since our AOR. Is there anything that we can do? @legalfalcon , you have been extremely helpful in this group. Is there any advice you have for our family? Would applying for GCMS notes again slow down the process further?

Joyrosmen

Jun 23, 2021
NS
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa + Halifax
AOR Received.
05-09-2021
Hi everyone, just an FYI as we just called IRCC and maybe some of you are in the same boat.

AOR Sept 5 2020, CEC inland, common law
All the stages are passed, just waiting for final approval (the agent said there is no reason it could be refused) but as there are still working remotely, processing the approval and letter takes more time.
It's been almost a month that all our stages are passed, the agent said it could take another few weeks or just a few days...o_O

This waiting time is driving all of us crazy but PATIENCE is the key!!! ;)

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
I called yesterday again cause I haven’t received my gcms notes since April.
Everything remains the same.
Eligibility passed
Criminality in progress
Security not started
Vo Ottawa

I sent a webform last Wednesday and they replied on Sunday the following:

The background verifications are in progress.
The security background verification has not started
The criminal background verification is in process

don’t know why theydidn’t reply about eligibility since I asked specifically for those three

the person on the phone also told me that I am half way there hahaha, okay.

atif mehmood

Dec 7, 2017
@legalfalcon hello need your help regarding following questions.
Fsw-o
Aor sep 2020

1. In my gcms notes there is a text which says " photograph : tried Maximum but couldn't captured according to the standard"
Location vfs , now what does this mean and what can I do for this?

2. I claimed points for sibling , my eligibility is recommended pass. But currently my brother(PR holder) is not in Canada and he won't travel to Canada for few more month , he was in Canada when I got my eligibility recommended passed so he is not in Canada now will it cause a problem ?

3. I want to open a new bank account , do I need to inform IRCC about this ?

Waiting for your reply thanks

Khatri18aug

Apr 30, 2021
Aor Sep 15 , Medical expired yesterday and today I got ghost update. Medical status changed from passed to “you do not need medical now “ . What should I do? Should I go for upfront medical or wait for ircc instruction?

Aor : 15 September 2020 ( inland + 1 dependent )
Eligibility: recommended pass
Criminality: passed on 16th feb 2021
Info sharing: completed
Security: not yet started

I_Seeker

May 6, 2021
Aor Sep 15 , Medical expired yesterday and today I got ghost update. Medical status changed from passed to “you do not need medical now “ . What should I do? Should I go for upfront medical or wait for ircc instruction?

The same thing happened to us. I wouldn’t recommend doing your upfront medicals until you are asked to.

They are currently applying for medical extensions for people inland. If this is the case, you will get an update stating that you passed your medical in the near future.

Mine went from “passed” to “you don’t need a medical now” in March 2021. At the start of this month it changed to “passed” again.

The notes showed that they approved the extension.

Sit tight.

Reactions: Khatri18aug

Khatri18aug

Apr 30, 2021
The same thing happened to us. I wouldn’t recommend doing your upfront medicals until you are asked to.

They are currently applying for medical extensions for people inland. If this is the case, you will get an update stating that you passed your medical in the near future.

Mine went from “passed” to “you don’t need a medical now” in March 2021. At the start of this month it changed to “passed” again.

Sit tight.
thanks for your reply. I will wait then .

Khatri18aug

Apr 30, 2021

Sit tight.
Did you get copr ? how long it takes to get PR approved if they extend medical?

raj90

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016

I have the same aor and status as yours.

harsimrannsingh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Hi,
I saw on CIC website that we cant have two express entry profiles. So are we allowed to submit another application under CEC for PR after having one in processing under EE PNP?

If yes can somebody please explain to me.
Do i need to make another GC account and new express entry profile?

Please help.

Thank you

atif mehmood

Dec 7, 2017
@legalfalcon hello need your help regarding following questions.
Fsw-o
Aor sep 2020

1. In my gcms notes there is a text which says " photograph : tried Maximum but couldn't captured according to the standard"
Location vfs , now what does this mean and what can I do for this?

2. I claimed points for sibling , my eligibility is recommended pass. But currently my brother(PR holder) is not in Canada and he won't travel to Canada for few more month , he was in Canada when I got my eligibility recommended passed so he is not in Canada now will it cause a problem ?

3. I want to open a new bank account , do I need to inform IRCC about this ?

Waiting for your reply thanks
@legalfalcon