I called IRCC today morning. nothing changed, still Security not started.I am on the same situation , CEC inland , 2 dependents lnland. Apr 14 criminality passed and no updated since. Let me know if you get any updates on your seciruty.
We are on the same boat, FSW Outland AOR 5 sept VO Ottawa, I ordered my GCMS notes at 5 March and nothing move since 31 January. I sent a webform last week for more news I hope.Hey guys, any fsw-o applicants with Ottawa VO got an update to their application in the last couple months? Last updates I've seen were in mid-February but nothing since.
AOR Sep 23, FSW - O, no change since december last ghostupdate, even i ordered my gcms notes same. I sent a webform and they replied with the generic response of COVID and so on.. nothing can be done unfortunately:/We are on the same boat, FSW Outland AOR 5 sept VO Ottawa, I ordered my GCMS notes at 5 March and nothing move since 31 February. I sent a webform last week for more news I hope.
I will keep you in touch if I had news after my webform ...AOR Sep 23, FSW - O, no change since december last ghostupdate, even i ordered my gcms notes same. I sent a webform and they replied with the generic response of COVID and so on.. nothing can be done unfortunately:/
@legalfalcon Any inputs pleaseHi Guys,
Need suggestions on few points, my AOR is 2th September CEC Outland (India). My profile currently consists of myself + 2 dependents (Spouse+Daughter), when I called and checked with IRCC customer rep last month they said all the eligibility and background verification is complete though not updated in profile and I should wait for any further updates.
But me and my Wife are expecting twins in June, so I need to understand how to proceed on below points -
1. When do I need to update my profile with the details of twins, post birth or post I have their birth certificates and passports ready?
2. Do I need again show proof of funds based on the number of dependents?
3. If yes? Can I divide the proof of funds between Canada and India accounts?
4. I have a valid Work permit and TRV stamped and planning to travel to Canada in July end or August first week, will PR application be approved faster if the Main applicant is in Canada.
5. I planning to take first does of Covishield vaccination, though its in authorized vaccines list of Canada. I might not be able to take 2nd dose here in case I travel by July end? Will there be any issues bcz of this.
Would appreciate your valuable inputs.
1. You can only add an individual after it is born. So as soon as the birth of your twins, inform IRCC and you will be sent a list of forms and fee which you will have to fill and provide along with the birth certificates and copies of the passport. You will have have to provide an updated PoF, which should not account your twins, if you are not exempt form PoF requirement. Also, where your twins are Canadian citizens or not by birth (if born in Canada) will determine if you will also have to provide their medicals.