+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Banabas

Jun 26, 2020
What does the note say. There will be a corresponding note and the reason will be listed there.
The officer is not convinced I have enough experience to have duties listed in my NOC and also there is no indication as to why I was allowed to perform the roles.

My company has written a letter and I also wrote a letter of explanation. I just hope they will act on it. What should I do next @legalfalcon

Norma55

Star Member
Oct 11, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
04-09-2019
Med's Done....
22-08-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
Hey Tanya, hope you’re keeping well. Just a quick question here. As you said you’re inland and you sent your photo, did they sent you a CoPR letter via mail to your address after your application got approved? Thanks
I'm not her but I received my CoPR today, as a new message (PDF) on My CIC Acount :) (So happy about this!) I'm sending my photo next Thursday as tomorrow is Canada Day! :D

I hope PR Card does not take forever to arrive. They specify this on the letter, though:

We are making every effort to produce and mail your permanent resident card, but there will be delays as our offices are either closed or working at minimum capacity. Issuance of permanent resident cards should gradually resume as COVID-19 related restrictions are eased.

so, it may take a while but for the time being, a CoPR should be enough to apply for other stuff as a SIN for Permanent Residents! I'm so happy I wanted to share this.

Hope this helps!

• Love
Reactions: kabzik

Cricket4Ever

Nov 19, 2019
Guys,

Has anyone else got such email from IRCC? Planning to take, if received?

I got an IRCC email saying my email id has been chosen for a voluntary covid survey,
Subject Line: "REMINDER: Immigration to Canada: how has COVID-19 impacted you? "

Email says, survey would ask questions about if and how Covid has impacted your life. The Link on IRCC website:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/survey-client-covid19-2020.html

A snippet from Link:
"Ottawa, Friday, June 12, 2020—Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has invited some clients to answer a survey to understand how COVID-19 is potentially impacting plans to come to, return to, or stay in Canada.

About the survey
By collecting these survey responses, IRCC will better understand how our clients are experiencing COVID-19 and the volumes of applications or arrivals to Canada that IRCC can expect in the near future.

Completing the survey is voluntary. Your participation will be kept confidential. What you tell us won’t affect any past, current, or future application with IRCC."

manasvi_022

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-09-2019
I'm not her but I received my CoPR today, as a new message (PDF) on My CIC Acount :) (So happy about this!) I'm sending my photo next Thursday as tomorrow is Canada Day! :D

I hope PR Card does not take forever to arrive. They specify this on the letter, though:

We are making every effort to produce and mail your permanent resident card, but there will be delays as our offices are either closed or working at minimum capacity. Issuance of permanent resident cards should gradually resume as COVID-19 related restrictions are eased.

so, it may take a while but for the time being, a CoPR should be enough to apply for other stuff as a SIN for Permanent Residents! I'm so happy I wanted to share this.

Hope this helps!
Thanks Norma. I got a information letter in my account that says congratulations you’re a permanent resident now. Mine says too that “we are making efforts....” just like yours. It says my CoPR number on it and says its valid for 1 year and I can use it for SIN and other benefits but it doesn’t looks like an actual CoPR. Just saying because my brother got his PR 3 years ago and am familiar with the process. CoPR is a long A6 size paper with a picture on it with some bar code on it. Am not sure if they’ll mail CoPR letter or we have to use this information letter as CoPR for PR card. I’ll give them a call tomorrow.
Thanks for your info. And congratulations.

felixnote

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Many thanks@ felixnote. Just to reconfirm if I will have to wait until the refusal letter is sent or I can send the documents using a webform?. More suggestions pls guys. Thanks
You are better off sending the documents now than waiting for the refusal letter. This can help to positively convince the office in charge of your file.

Reactions: Banabas

Luna22

May 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
03-09-2019

Hope this helps!
Congratulations! What is your AOR?

Tanya1617

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
Hey Tanya, hope you’re keeping well. Just a quick question here. As you said you’re inland and you sent your photo, did they sent you a CoPR letter via mail to your address after your application got approved? Thanks
Hello,
I received an email from them which is the same information letter attached to cic account. So, just sent that letter copy along with 2 photos to the mentioned address. Till now I havn't received any COPR copy via mail.

Thanks

alexandrecruz

Jul 23, 2019
Hey everybody!!

My application was sent to Mexico VO (Brazilian PA - Outland).
Has anyone received any updates from application?

I was asked to collect biometrics a month after application received.
After that it was moved to Mexico VO and no updates so far.

I have seen some approvals from applications dated march-2019
Hope that this will not take too long =(

Radiofiend

Feb 21, 2020
Sep 28 AOR.
1st GU: MAY 14, 2020 (No change)
2nd GU: JUN 7, 2020 (Med status changed and med expired previous day)
Ordered GCMS note on the 16th of June and it arrived today with the following:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Officer's Review: PA will likely not be able to travel before meds expired. Next step: Request meds if needed, otherwise, ready for approval.

Reactions: Banabas

767wanted767

Jul 3, 2020
HEY GUYS!

i received this email after web form. is this good news please?
My AOR is september 24th 2019.

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • The application is still in process.
    • The responsible office reviewed the application and documents submitted and determined that you meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which you have applied.
    • The background verifications are currently valid.
    • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
    • All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
  • Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.
    We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Reactions: lyanbf and Banabas
Jun 5, 2020
Hi guys
jumping right into it. so here is my predicament, my timer clocked out in march, I hadn't received a word from IRCC since September 2019, ordered first GCMS in Jan and apparently my application was put on review required, which was reviewed in October 2019 and pushed for final decision. Since then nothing but silence, Tried emailing a few times but generic reply and none from New Delhi office as is expected.
Then a few days ago I ordered another GCMS notes. Thought might as well since these guys aren't really giving any clear info. On 2nd June I get an email stating that my application is under process and it is taking longer than usual, in the mean time my application page says, background check in progress. That's good I thought since that was the first change I saw in months. Again expected.
Then a few days ago I got that Survey thing. How has COVID effected you and all. some of you might have seen it too. Now here is when it gets interesting. Got my GCMS notes today. All Passed and final decision approved 14th April 2020, and i am like WHAT THE F! it clearly states COPR initiated on 14th of April 2020, I didn't receive any email from them, or any communication apart from "your application is in progress"and the survey. The GCMS note states the officer approved it and COPR was initiated but IRCC agents keep giving me the usual run around.
Now should I email them again, asking them what is going on. Also, is anyone else in the same boat, could it be that since we were and in a lock down IRCC is like lets wait and see.
I am not sure what to make of it. I am happy that its been approved but without the "Golden email" I still feel I am in a limbo. Should I email them and let them know what my GCMS notes say, or would that be a bit too bold.
Thought's anyone.
Hello
When we applied for gcms notes, in final pages (recent updates) it shows:
officer reveiw “Crim. Passed/ Application approved. - Schedule A, travel, personal and employment history reviewed. - India/ England Pcc: NRT. Criminality decision passed. - meds are passed/ valid - Cost recovery RPRF: complete - FOSS/GCMS integrated search.
*Application approves. File to FCU- PACE.”
Did it show something similar in your notes as well? I am really confused if it means application is approved like fully without any further delays or it still need some work and what could be result after this?
If anybody could please help me narrow it out

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Hello
When we applied for gcms notes, in final pages (recent updates) it shows:
officer reveiw “Crim. Passed/ Application approved. - Schedule A, travel, personal and employment history reviewed. - India/ England Pcc: NRT. Criminality decision passed. - meds are passed/ valid - Cost recovery RPRF: complete - FOSS/GCMS integrated search.
*Application approves. File to FCU- PACE.”
Did it show something similar in your notes as well? I am really confused if it means application is approved like fully without any further delays or it still need some work and what could be result after this?
If anybody could please help me narrow it out
Well it was quite similar to what it states in yours. As far as what it means, can’t say, there are theories as to what might happen next, since no one is aware of what IRCC plans to do with whatever is happening around us, best is to wait and watch. They haven’t come out with specifics yet.
By the way are you inland or out land applicant. Are you currently residing in Canada or outside.