+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 - Citizenship Applicants

ldebien

Dec 22, 2015
time to chug down on some maple syrup and get ready to write this test eh?

test invite: January 17th 2019
test date: February 4th, 2019

Would you please update my progress !:D

Bob456

Star Member
Jul 16, 2014
Hi Every one,

My application was received on sep 25th so I called CIC today they said my AOR has been sent over on Dec 27th to my consultant(who is not in contact with me anymore) who worked on my initial work permit and my application is in process. So, who ever didn't receive AOR yet they can call CIC and find out or you can check online status.
Hi there. My application was received by CIC on October 1st, 2018 and still I haven’t recieved any mail or email from CIC yet. Now I am wondering if same thing has happened to my case too. But they should be emailing to email address provided in the application not old email address on their records. I will also try calling them. Thanks for the info.

OhCanadaEh

Dec 6, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have a question, all those who have received test invitation and date, did they request urgent processing of the application? If I take a look at the June, July or August applicants' timeline I see that many people have not received test invitation yet. Is there a reason why? Why test invitation timeline pattern is so odd? Please share your insights. Thanks!

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hi Guys,

I have a question, all those who have received test invitation and date, did they request urgent processing of the application? If I take a look at the June, July or August applicants' timeline I see that many people have not received test invitation yet. Is there a reason why? Why test invitation timeline pattern is so odd? Please share your insights. Thanks!
Very few people apply through urgent processing. All the others get test invitation based on their cases. Every case is treated differently. You might get test invite in a few weeks or it can take up to more than a year. Nobody can tell you anything for sure. Good luck.

Reactions: OhCanadaEh

manhunter

Jan 10, 2019
Hi Guys,

Congrats on receiving test invitation. Quick question, did you request urgent processing? All the best with the test.
Thanks. I didn't request for urgent processing.
I believe there is no hard and fast rule about anything. If application processing was by linear design, then, I am sure that I should not have received test invite at all.
For example, during my eligibility period, after I landed, I went back to my home country for 15 months, I have also lived in 4 provinces in the last 4 years. But I submitted a Police certificate with my request upfront (since I knew they will ask for it), and also, since I work for Government, I have had fingerprinting done for security clearance last year.
So, i believe there are no hard and fast rules about anything. The only quasi-predictable timeline is the time from when your package was received by mail at Sydney, and the time they opened it to review, giving you AOR. After that, the situation is never linear.

Reactions: OhCanadaEh

mooer

Mar 6, 2014
Victoria, BC
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-03-14
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
11-09-2014
Med's Done....
16-09-2014
Passport Req..
Visa exempt - RPRF 06-11-14
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 26-01-15
LANDED..........
01-02-15

mooer

Mar 6, 2014
Victoria, BC
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-03-14
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
11-09-2014
Med's Done....
16-09-2014
Passport Req..
Visa exempt - RPRF 06-11-14
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 26-01-15
LANDED..........
01-02-15
Does ECAS get updated when they have received your fingerprints?

nbm1515

Oct 30, 2018
I am living at Etobicoke, Toronto location. Anyone know which local IRCC office my file will process for background check ?

octrivia

Jan 19, 2019
Please add me to the spreadsheet

Application Sent by Priority Mail Canada Post: September 3, 2018
Application received: September 05, 2018
Physical presence: 1812 days
AOR: September 7, 2018
IP: September 11, 2018
Test Invite: December 7, 2018
Test: January 18, 2019
Oath: January 18, 2019