+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

sabrina006

Dec 21, 2011
They said my application was approved about two weeks ago, but I haven’t received ppr. My AOR is 6the Sep, and more than 6 months
I am in same situation...its horrific...why didnt we received ppr the following day of approval like others? I dont believe the agents.

Pooh23

Feb 22, 2019
Hello All, Need some piece of advice. Received my gcms notes.
Aor- 30 Sept FSW-O
Eligibility Met
Criminality Not started
Security Not started

Timelines as below:
14 Nov Eligibility met
15 Nov File transferred to another agent for "Workload re-distribution"

Post that 15 Nov no movement in file. The Agent to whom file was transferred was supposed to complete his task by 14 Jan. However, no input from his side so far.

What do u all suggest i should do to wake him up from slumber and look at my file? Can i call, mail or message some where?

SHBC

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Aor- 30 Sept FSW-O
Eligibility Met
Criminality Not started
Security Not started

Timelines as below:
14 Nov Eligibility met

Post that 15 Nov no movement in file. The Agent to whom file was transferred was supposed to complete his task by 14 Jan. However, no input from his side so far.

What do u all suggest i should do to wake him up from slumber and look at my file? Can i call, mail or message some where?
Maybe you can try to call them again or send web form

SHBC

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Should we ask them to remind the agent to pick the file?
Maybe you can call them to know your updated status. Also, I heard another person had asked the agent to take notes for VO officers to make his case forward, and that worked.

Pooh23

Feb 22, 2019
T
Maybe you can call them to know your updated status. Also, I heard another person had asked the agent to take notes for VO officers to make his case forward, and that worked.
Thank you. Will call and try this. Hopefully it works

Naruto_Uzumaki

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Aor- 30 Sept FSW-O
Eligibility Met
Criminality Not started
Security Not started

Timelines as below:
14 Nov Eligibility met

Don’t know what’s happening with files having AOR between Sept 30 & Oct 3. No movement whatsoever. Stuck in the same situation. In IP1 since Oct 31. Eligibility met on 14th Nov. Information sharing complete. Criminality & Security yet to start.

Last edited:

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
Don’t know what’s happening with files having AOR between Sept 30 to Oct 4. No movement whatsoever. Stuck in the same situation. In IP1 since Oct 31. Eligibility met on 14th Nov. Information sharing complete. Criminality & Security yet to start.
AOR 2nd October. Yet another day has passed and still stuck in IP1. I raised a query through IRCC web form and got a standardised reply stating that everything appears to be in order with my application. Why the delay then? With 18 days remaining to complete 6 months, I'm slowly losing my patience.

Anyone else in the same situation?

Simar14

Feb 22, 2019
Hi all. My file was approved in Feb 15 and the ppr mail was also sent on the same day. However my agent did not receive it so when I called them on 12 the they said that they will resend the mail in this week which I did not receive.
My agent raised a web form to which I got following reply.
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the agent who responded to you on March 12 2019, took the appropriate actions to follow up on your request.

If you do not receive more information or a decision by April 11 2019, we invite you to contact us again by using the IRCC Web form available on our website.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

What do I do next?
Shall I call them or wait?
Please suggest.

shahrukhsid

Jun 20, 2016
Hi everyone,

Seems like the september applicants are cursed or something and that too just the Inland applicants in majority. I've been observing the pattern, all Outland applications are being processed within the 6 months timeframe. What's disappointing is that you're kept in the dark for 6 months initially and then they give you this message on your profile which quite honestly is absurd:

"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to."

Initially, there was a 6 months waiting period so you have a little assurance of the timeline, but when you become part of the 20% complex applications you just sit and wait in utter uncertainty not knowing what might be the outcome.

CEC Inland
AOR 15 Sep
ADR 12 Oct
IP2 29 Oct
PPR - UNCERTAIN AF

Enough said! Good luck and good night everyone.

Last edited:

SHBC

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Hi everyone,

Seems like the september applicants are cursed or something and that too just the Inland applicants in majority. I've been observing the pattern, all Outland applications are being processed within the 6 months timeframe. What's disappointing is that you're kept in the dark for 6 months initially and then they give you this message on your profile which quite honestly is absurd:

"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to."

Initially, there was a 6 months waiting period so you have a little assurance of the timeline, but when you become part of the 20% complex applications you just sit and wait in utter uncertainty not knowing what might be the outcome.

CEC Inland
AOR 15 Sep
ADR 12 Oct
IP2 29 Oct
PPR - UNCERTAIN AF

Enough said! Good luck and good night everyone.
I agree with you. I am also inland, and my AOR is 6th Sep. After 6 months, I don’t know what I should do and expect.

Pooh23

Feb 22, 2019
Don’t know what’s happening with files having AOR between Sept 30 & Oct 3. No movement whatsoever. Stuck in the same situation. In IP1 since Oct 31. Eligibility met on 14th Nov. Information sharing complete. Criminality & Security yet to start.
Did you contact irctc?

sanjeevma

Jun 25, 2018
Hi Seniors,

I had received AOR on 18th Sept 2018. I passed my medicals and got request for paying RPRF from CIC on 31st October 2018. I paid my RPRF fees on 1st November 2018. But my background check has not yet started, only 4 days remaining for the 6 months timeline.

Called up CIC and they confirmed, that background check has not yet started. Till when can I expect the response from CIC. Anyone with similar situation?

Thanks,
Manasi
My AOR is 19th Sep and paid RPRF upfront. Check with CIC in the first week of Feb 2019, eligibility met, BGC (Criminality and Security) not started. Again called last week, the same status by the agent eligibility met, BGC (Criminality and Security) not started. Ordered GCMS notes on 12th Feb and got the following reply today
"We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason:
Should you wish to receive information pertaining to "M", we require proof of adoption. Please note that the documentation must be either issued in Canada, or notarized by a Canadian official if issued overseas."

Request IRCC to release the GCMS notes without the information of mine kid. Hope to get the GCMS notes next week with more details but expecting the information pertaining to the minor will be retracted from the notes.