+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Dhawal17

Feb 28, 2019
Hi Guys!

I Have always been a silent reader. Today I finally got my COPR mail. Below are my timelines-

AOR - 27th September 2018
Medical pass - 25 October 2018
Background check started - 6th February 2019
Called CIC a week later and got to know my eligibility recommended pass and criminality passed, security not started.
Ghost update - 20th February 2019
PR - today morning 9:30 India time

Ironically I got my gcms notes ordered on 27th of January which I received today just before the PR and that showed that nothing was started till then.
I quick question, since my AOR is september, do I have to go for biometric? My cic account still suggests that no finger print is required.

Thanks for your help. Keep patience whoever I waiting. I can very well understand your pain.

Thanks!

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Thank you for replying,
What about criminality, eligibility and security? Any update on them?
I spoke to an cic agent, he said that applications with problems are sent to Calgary VO for further investigation and that’s the reason they are slow. Do you know anything about it?
Did they ask any additional documents since you got your AOR?
The CIC agent is indirectly saying that if application are sent to LVO ...IT MEANS there are little issues they couldn't investigate ..probably the LVO would at a better position to verify properly ..just my thought .

Sahil_Canada

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Big congratulations to you mate ....can we plz see ur timeline
AOR - September 12, 2018
MEP - No idea
IP1 - No idea
IP2 - No idea
Ghost update- February 15, 2019

raised a case specific enquiry in the 3rd week of February and got to know that PR was approved and PPR was sent to me on February 15, 2019.

I have learnt one thing from this entire process and that's PATIENCE !

aboumaouada

Star Member
May 10, 2018
algeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
paris
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-06-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Request
06-08-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
Hi everyone,

I have finally received the official PPR mail today morning. My story is a bit nerve-wracking because I was expected to receive the PPR mail on February 15, 2019. The IRCC informed me that my PR application was approved and PPR mail was sent to me on February 15, 2019. I did not receive it that day for some technical glitch, I guess. However, I have already sent my passport to the Canadian Consulate. I must say this entire journey from the time I received my IELTS scores till date has been thrilling and perplexing. I hope all those who are awaiting the golden mail would be blessed any time soon.

Sincerely,
Congrats bro, any way you move to ther side.
Please tell us how did contact IRCC to get info abt your application and the PPR email

Reactions: Sahil_Canada

Rajwind

Aug 28, 2018
Hi everyone, I had received my GCMS notes by end of January. As per that, case officer had put "Review required for SIBLING IN CANADA - RELATIONSHIP". I had provided passport details for my wife and my sister in law who is in Canada. I believe the reason that officer had mentioned review required is that My wife's parents sirname is there on her passport but the sirname is missing on her sister's passport. do you think that could be the reason? My AOR is 15th Sep. I am thinking about getting an affidavit (declaration saying both names belong to the same person) from both my mother/father in-law and upload that through webform upfront from my side before officer reviews it again and maybe ask for ADR. do you think that would be the right ting to do?

aboumaouada

Star Member
May 10, 2018
algeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
paris
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-06-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Request
06-08-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I dont get this ip2 deal... some people who are getting ppr now have been ip2 since nov or dec whereas i have moved to ip2 just few days ago... does that mean i have to wait for few more months to get ppr?

Reactions: aboumaouada

nipun9

Feb 24, 2019
I dont get this ip2 deal... some people who are getting ppr now have been ip2 since nov or dec whereas i have moved to ip2 just few days ago... does that mean i have to wait for few more months to get ppr?
I don't think that is the way it goes. If you read this and other threads enough, there are so many cases where they were at IP1 for 4 months and then suddenly the IP2 (backgrnd check) began and PPR came with 2 days.
There are other cases which went directly to IP2 and then had to wait for 4 months for the PPR mail. So it is totally random.

Reactions: artificial.nocturne

aboumaouada

Star Member
May 10, 2018
algeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
paris
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-06-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Request
06-08-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
Not sure for that dude, seems like no thing is predictible from IRCC so you may get ur PPR before, the only key is PATIENCE, all the best for all of us

Reactions: artificial.nocturne