+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Well if eligibility is passed. The security and criminality go quick sometimes.

There are cases were people took 5 months to pass eligibility and within next 2 weeks they got PPR

shiv1988

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
Hi everyone, I finally received the golden mail today morning for PPR!
I have been following this post from the past few months on daily basis and wanted to share our timeline. :)
Category: CEC
Applicant: Me & my Spouse
AOR: 15 Sept 2018
ADR: 12 Oct 2018
ADR-Submitted: 10 November 2018
MP: 12 November 2018
IP2: 12 November 2018
PPR+Ghost Update: 20 February 2019 (Ghost update showed ADR: Not Applicable)

Thank you, everyone, for posting on different forums and following many discussions have been super helpful. Also, I was recently in a conversation with a CIC agent and she told me that it will take a long time (but it didn't take that much time!) So have patience, and believe in your self! Feel free to post any questions you may have.
Congrats ..!!!

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
Well if eligibility is passed. The security and criminality go quick sometimes.

There are cases were people took 5 months to pass eligibility and within next 2 weeks they got PPR
Let's hope so! I ordered gcsm notes today, let's see what will happen in the next one month.

inmike

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Guys i raised a web form yesterday and this is the reply i received. Could you tell me if this means eligibility is passed?

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your permanent residence application under the Federal skilled Worker class.

• The initial assessment to ensure your application is complete has been finalized on October 11, 2018.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The background verifications have not been initiated.
Although processing times may vary, rest assured that we are committed to finalizing your application within the regularprocessing time.
What did you ask? Please share, thanks

williamps

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
What did you ask? Please share, thanks
"I would appreciate if you could tell me on the status of my Express Entry application with regards to Eligibility, background check and when I could expect a final decision."

Reactions: inmike

Blessedgirl0808

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Congrats to everyone who has recd PPR!

I am a CEC -Inland -AOR Sep 15
Yesterday I got profile update and noticed my ADR (RCMP Request) changed from we are reviewing your document to Not Applicable
Today I received what I think is Ghost update- (No visible update seen)

I last called CIC almost 2 weeks ago and was told my eligibility is recommended Pass/ Criminality -Passed and Security not started

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

espresso

Dec 1, 2018
Congrats to everyone who has recd PPR!

I am a CEC -Inland -AOR Sep 15
Yesterday I got profile update and noticed my ADR (RCMP Request) changed from we are reviewing your document to Not Applicable
Today I received what I think is Ghost update- (No visible update seen)

I last called CIC almost 2 weeks ago and was told my eligibility is recommended Pass/ Criminality -Passed and Security not started

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Could you please let me know how long after uploading ADR did it take for the status to change from
uploaded ->to reviewed ->to not applicable .

I am on the same boat and it’s been a month since my ADR message shows as “uploaded”.

Blessedgirl0808

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Could you please let me know how long after uploading ADR did it take for the status to change from
uploaded ->to reviewed ->to not applicable .

I am on the same boat and it’s been a month since my ADR message shows as “uploaded”.

I received & submitted the ADR in Oct 2018...it changed in Dec to reviewing doc. and just changed again yesterday to N/A.

Reactions: espresso

Blessedgirl0808

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Hi everyone, I finally received the golden mail today morning for PPR!
I have been following this post from the past few months on daily basis and wanted to share our timeline. :)
Category: CEC
Applicant: Me & my Spouse
AOR: 15 Sept 2018
ADR: 12 Oct 2018
ADR-Submitted: 10 November 2018
MP: 12 November 2018
IP2: 12 November 2018
PPR+Ghost Update: 20 February 2019 (Ghost update showed ADR: Not Applicable)

Thank you, everyone, for posting on different forums and following many discussions have been super helpful. Also, I was recently in a conversation with a CIC agent and she told me that it will take a long time (but it didn't take that much time!) So have patience, and believe in your self! Feel free to post any questions you may have.
Congrats on you PPR!
I am a CEC Applicant as well - Just wondering how do I know what is IP2?