+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

N S RAMA RAO

Nov 17, 2015
Hi Friends
Is there anyone whose application is being processed at Etobicoke IRCC office, Toronto?

AOR October 25
MEP November 23
Application is transferred from CIO to Etobicoke IRCC office, Toronto on November 23.
Since then no updates.
Nothing is started except Medicals Passed.

Is anyone having idea about processing time of Etobicoke IRCC Office?

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
Hey guys,

I'm from Sri Lanka and my AOR is 29th September. Passed medical on 29th October and on the same day got the request for biometrics and completed it on the 30th October 2018. Background check status was "we are processing your background check since AOR and after biometric submission, and it changed to your application in progress on the 12th November 2018. And there after no change in the status. Paid all the fees upfront. Progress bar shows 49 days left.

Below is my current status:
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results- You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics - Completed.
Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision -Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I need help in identifying which status (IP1/IP2) I'm in now, as the web form did not give any additional information about the background check both the times, I contacted IRCC.

Thanks in advance guys..
Cheers!
And congrats to all who got their PPR
IP1/IP2 don't mean anything these days. It will be better if you call them and verify or order GCMS notes.

Ruchesha

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Hi Friends
Is there anyone whose application is being processed at Etobicoke IRCC office, Toronto?

AOR October 25
MEP November 23
Application is transferred from CIO to Etobicoke IRCC office, Toronto on November 23.
Since then no updates.
Nothing is started except Medicals Passed.

Is anyone having idea about processing time of Etobicoke IRCC Office?
Pls Have some patience. Whole of Sept is waiting.

Nsm86

Feb 8, 2019
AOR is 25th September
Eligibility is under review
BG check is under process
Hi..request guidance..I got a request asking to pay my right to permanent residency fee..I paid it also..
Will there be any additional documents request after this stage?

Sh_ar

Feb 8, 2019
Hi,

Our AOR is sep 19. Current status when we call the hot line, medical pass and background check has not started. I'm concerned that it's taking so long for our application to move forward. Any body had same issue and got thr PR within 6 months? Also, we applied through lawyers, will we get d email or lawyers?
Thank you.

Iamcanindian

Feb 8, 2019
Hi,

Our AOR is sep 19. Current status when we call the hot line, medical pass and background check has not started. I'm concerned that it's taking so long for our application to move forward. Any body had same issue and got thr PR within 6 months? Also, we applied through lawyers, will we get d email or lawyers?
Thank you.
This is my first post here, But I am a long time lurker. I have also applied through a lawyer and yes only our lawyer will get the mail and not us. Btw which lawyer have u engaged.

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hi,

Thank you.
Ur lawyer will get all mail communication as his mail address will be updated there not urs !