Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
Last day of January!!!! Woke up to PPR.

@arte did you get Annex A for your dependent too? I have Annex A only for me, I am the primary applicant. @cansha I think you mentioned on June thread you got separate Annex A for all dependents. Should I call them?

NPconnoisseur

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Med's Done....
September 11th

@arte did you get Annex A for your dependent too? I have Annex A only for me, I am the primary applicant. @cansha I think you mentioned on June thread you got separate Annex A for all dependents. Should I call them?
Wow Congratulations. You've been patiently waiting for this day for about a month now. Happy to know that you can now plan your travel to see your mom :)

gaara690

Jan 23, 2018

Congrats on your PPR! do keep us updated about the Annex A for dependents.

Mr@P

Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
JUNE 1 2018
Guys, I have got the golden email today :)

I prey those who are waiting, let your wait be short and may you get PPR soon.

FYI:
I was not asked for Additional docs.
I never received any ghost updates.
I would be traveling alone,
have booked tickets for April 20th for Toronto.

Rest is in my sign,
please feel free to ping my email, if needed.

My Immitracker is updated.

congratulations !!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018

Nopes .. I said all dependent names and UCI codes were mentioned on Annex A. There is only one Annex A.

Reactions: neutron

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
Nopes .. I said all dependent names and UCI codes were mentioned on Annex A. There is only one Annex A.
Thanks for the quick reply. Mine only mentions my UCI and name not the dependent. I will call them and check.

Reactions: neutron