+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Jul 9, 2018
Hi Guys,

I got my Landing letter on 16th Jan 2019. My landing date is on 22nd Jan. My file was approved on 2nd Jan 2019. It was a roller Coster ride for me but at last ended with a soothing smile. Wish you guys all the best. My timelines are as follows

4 times gave CELPIP exam to reach the desire score.
and Finally
ITA :- 19th Sept 2018
AOR :- 21st Sept 2018
Med :- 19th Oct 2018.
ADR :- 19th Oct 2018. Request for Submission of RCMP letter. Submitted the doc on the same day. Background started as well.
No Update till December 10th
1st Ghost Update :- 11th December
2nd Ghost Update :- 2nd January 2019.
Called Cic on 8th January :- Got to know my application is approved wait for email.
Send Email to NDVO and Ottawa VO on 11th January 2019 based on feedback from others.
PPR/Landing Email:- on 16th Jan 2019.
Landing Date: 22nd Jan 2019.

Thank god to give me such a wonderful gift this year. Wish you all best of you.
Congratulations buddy, do you mind sharing the email content that you sent to the NDVO/Ottawa Vo? i am in the same boat and was wondering if emailing the visa offices might trigger PPR or landing invite.
Thank you

vasanthchenna23

Star Member
Dec 18, 2018
Hello Everyone,

This is what my status shows as of today, my background check hasn't even started and there are just 57 days remaining. I called CIC, and the agent gave me the same information that my online application displays and no more than that. Is anybody in the same pool as I am?

Thank you

Mohsin.S

Jan 27, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu-Dhabi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-09-2018
Passport Req..
18-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2019
LANDED..........
22-06-2019
Dear all, I have been a silent reader like many others but would like to share that, today, I got my golden email. I wish all who are waiting theirs good wishes and best of luck.
The following is my time line.
Residence: UAE
AOR: Sep 03
Biometric request: Sep 28
ADR: Sep 26, upload a sealed pcc
medical: I think passed with above ADR
ADR: Dec 08, schedule A with my signature
Passport request: Jan 18
I paid all the fee upfront. Never emailed or called cic.
I hope this update is encouraging and useful to all awaiting candudates.

Last edited:

nawalasansol

May 29, 2017
Congratulations buddy, do you mind sharing the email content that you sent to the NDVO/Ottawa Vo? i am in the same boat and was wondering if emailing the visa offices might trigger PPR or landing invite.
Thank you
Not at all.. This forum is all about helping each other. Here it goes

Dear Sir/Madam,

First of all, I would like to appreciate you and your team for doing such a hard work on working on our Permanent Residence applications. I really appreciate the hard work and effort you guys put in.

My name is Nawal Singh and I had applied for Canadian Permanent Visa under CEC Express Entry Program on ************. Further details about my application to process this request are given below:

Applicant Information

Name of applicant:
Email address:
Date of Application:
DOB of applicant:
Country of birth: India
Primary Applicant Client ID number:
File number:

Type of application: Permanent Residence (applied online) - Express Entry

I was intimated through my CIC Account dashboard that the Background Check on my application was initiated on ********. That was the last change on my Application. A few days ago, I contacted CIC support and got to know that my application is approved and I need to wait for PPR email. Its been a while but I didn't hear anything. I just wanted to make sure that I didn't miss the PPR email.

It has been almost three months since the Background Check. I wanted to proactively check if there was any other recent update OR if any action was required/expected at my end.

Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.
Thanks once again.

nawalasansol

May 29, 2017
Dear all, I have been a silent reader like many others but would like to share that, today, I got my golden email. I wish all who are waiting theirs good wishes and best of luck.
The following is my time line.
Residence: UAE
AOR: Sep 03
Biometric request: do not remember exact
ADR Sep 23, upload a sealed pcc
medical: I think passed with above ADR
ADR: Dec 08, schedule A with my signature
Passport request: Jan 18
I paid all the fee upfront. Never emailed or called cic.
I hope this update is encouraging and useful to all awaiting candudates.
Congratulation ..............

Nancy_N

Star Member
Oct 16, 2018
A lot of Sept AORs are getting PPR today. Is there anyone whose file was processed and approved at CIO, Sydney? Ottawa responded to my email saying my application was not processed at their office.

KGo

Jul 23, 2018
I had an update on my profile that I thought was a ghost update. On logging in again, I found out that Additional documents had changed from '' Not Applicable" to " we are reviewing". So I called the agent and asked that I did not send any additional documents after IMM5475, so why am I seeing this now? That's when the agent said that the status changed happened on my account because a decision had been made and the decision was approval.
congratulations !

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
Hi, just wondering anyone ever receives calls from cic? I missed a call with no caller id. I am cec inland.
Hey, some inland guys have received a call from CIC. I can confirm this as I have read it on other threads, try dialing that number though it may not connect, or receive it the next time you get it. I know they say CIC never calls you but some people have mentioned getting a call here all of them were inland. But yes still be cautious and do not give any secure information.
Edit: But their website also says they don't call so ask some of the senior people here or on inland thread http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1203&top=31

Last edited:

KGo

Jul 23, 2018
Hello Everyone,

This is what my status shows as of today, my background check hasn't even started and there are just 57 days remaining. I called CIC, and the agent gave me the same information that my online application displays and no more than that. Is anybody in the same pool as I am?

Thank you

yeah similar timeline !!

Reactions: vasanthchenna23

qubs

Nov 2, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Thank you

Yes I am !

Reactions: vasanthchenna23