+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seneca Fall 2017

Leanne Alexander

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
aviator96 said:
which documents did you submitted? transcripts or original marksheets? and did you gave them any SOP OR Letter of recommendation?
They did not ask for sop or letter of recommendations
I submitted scanned documents I did not have to send them via courier any original , it was all uploaded while i was applying

aviator96

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leanne Alexander said:
They did not ask for sop or letter of recommendations
I submitted scanned documents I did not have to send them via courier any original , it was all uploaded while i was applying
so did you attached the original marksheets or the transcripts or both?

zeeshu5

Sep 9, 2016
Hi Aviator96,

Thanks for your reply,

I am applying for Supply chain Management-Global Logistics which is based on my relevant work experience.

Also, when do we have to show the proof of funds to the Canadian government?

Best Regards,
Zeeshan

aviator96

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zeeshu5 said:
Hi Aviator96,

Thanks for your reply,

I am applying for Supply chain Management-Global Logistics which is based on my relevant work experience.

Also, when do we have to show the proof of funds to the Canadian government?

Best Regards,
Zeeshan
if you are applying under non-spp then you have to submit bank balance certificate with all other visa documents. the certificate shows that there is enough fund in your bank since past 4-5 months.

aviator96

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zeeshu5 said:
Sorry! Whats is non-spp??
if you are applying for first time then you have to keep your file under spp category and in that category you do not have to show bank balance. but if you apply under non-spp or applying second time then you have to show funds.