+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seneca Fall 2017

zeeshu5

Sep 9, 2016
Hey Guys,

Good to see your post with regards to Seneca.

Actually, i am also planning to join the same college in fall 2017 and i would like to know the complete procedure of how to apply.

I am from India but currently living in UAE.

Please share info..

Many Thanks,
Zee

aviator96

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zeeshu5 said:
Hey Guys,

Good to see your post with regards to Seneca.

Actually, i am also planning to join the same college in fall 2017 and i would like to know the complete procedure of how to apply.

I am from India but currently living in UAE.

Please share info..

Many Thanks,
Zee
Hey Zee, go the website of college and check out the application process for international students. it is very simple. which course are you planning for?

aviator96

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leanne Alexander said:
Chennai . And you ?
ahmedabad. so your admission to seneca and gic and other things are done? how long did seneca took to give you offer letter? i heard that they take 1 month.

Leanne Alexander

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
aviator96 said:
ahmedabad. so your admission to seneca and gic and other things are done? how long did seneca took to give you offer letter? i heard that they take 1 month.
I got my acceptance in 8 days . It wasnt even hard . As long as u provide them all the docts u will get ur acceptance asap . I am getting my gic and first sem fees done now :)

aviator96

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leanne Alexander said:
I got my acceptance in 8 days . It wasnt even hard . As long as u provide them all the docts u will get ur acceptance asap . I am getting my gic and first sem fees done now :)
you submitted the documents online like email at international admissions at seneca?

Leanne Alexander

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
aviator96 said:
you submitted the documents online like email at international admissions at seneca?
I was only able to upload a few documents when applying so i immediately sent an email to intl adm and sent the rest of the docts

aviator96

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leanne Alexander said:
I was only able to upload a few documents when applying so i immediately sent an email to intl adm and sent the rest of the docts
which documents did you submitted? transcripts or original marksheets? and did you gave them any SOP OR Letter of recommendation?