Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
I have recently got PPR and will be sending Passports on Monday , I am bit confused about two Addresses CIC mentioned. They also said "we strongly recommend that you purchase two (2) PREPAID Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (National), letter-sized (318 x 241 mm), at any Canada Post retail outlet"

Canada Post:
CPC – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

Courier:
CPC – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

Question - As they have recommended sending via Canada Post Xpresspost , Which Address should I sent it to ? I believe courier address will let me know by tracking the signature who has received it ,Am I correct ?

Seniors Please advice .

letstry21

Sep 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2013
Doc's Request.
RCMP request 10-May-2014
AOR Received.
08-Dec-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Got Medical Instructions on 08-Jul after mail to CPP
Med's Done....
10-Jul-2014 (Uploaded 15-Jul-2014)
Passport Req..
25-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-Sep-2014(Initially passport was returned back due to Damaged passport so got reissued and send again)
LANDED..........
28-Sep-2014
I am not senior ,but still replying

Please refer following thread.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/xpresspost-with-signature-t242829.0.html;msg3533591#msg3533591

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Gurindar said:
I have recently got PPR and will be sending Passports on Monday , I am bit confused about two Addresses CIC mentioned. They also said "we strongly recommend that you purchase two (2) PREPAID Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (National), letter-sized (318 x 241 mm), at any Canada Post retail outlet"

Canada Post:
CPC – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

Courier:
CPC – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

Question - As they have recommended sending via Canada Post Xpresspost , Which Address should I sent it to ? I believe courier address will let me know by tracking the signature who has received it ,Am I correct ?

Seniors Please advice .
Send it to the courier address. Xpresspost is considered as courier services like UPS and Fedex. Sending it to address will enabling you to track your package with names

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Correct me if I am wrong , PO Box is an address where the package just dropped and CIC pick it from the Post box EOD may be whereas Courier address some body actually signs the package being received , I guess.

I think , will go for Courier address.
Any more views guys who have send the Passport to Ottawa.

bc123

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Gurindar said:
Correct me if I am wrong , PO Box is an address where the package just dropped and CIC pick it from the Post box EOD may be whereas Courier address some body actually signs the package being received , I guess.

I have sent trv application with 2 express envelopes to courier address only. All went well

krom2424

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Gurindar said:

I sent my pp in the po box and they sign it. I sent 14 and 24 of October my return envelope activated.

rks0101

Oct 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gurindar said:

Canada Post:
CPC – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

Courier:
CPC – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

Seniors Please advice .
For expresspost, which is by Canada post, the PO box address should be used. Other than Canada Post, courier services will not deliver to a PO box address. I hope this helps.

freebird1977

Feb 1, 2014
I have also got to send the passports and have the same question. Which address to use when sending by Xpresspost? Gurindar, where did you finally send it?

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
I have sent to courier address and got it back with no hassles.

So fact is can be sent to both addresses with sig option.

PO Box will be a box where all the stuff will go for in a prescribed time and then cic folks will take out packages from them and sign it whereas courier somebody at first place while receiving will sign it.

Choice is yours.