+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending more documents, before the visa office asks

TanTan

Feb 24, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I left my husband to come here in Canada and sponsor him.
Only one month after I arrived here, I sent the documents to CPC-M.

Because it was such a short period, I did not think of including, emails or phone bills showing our contact in that one month.
I have mentioned that I lived with him for a few months after marriage and also sent some photos showing that.

1- Do you think that even though I have shown that we have lived together and traveled together after marriage, still they need documents showing our contacts for that one month that we were apart?

2- If I just send the documents showing our relationship for the period that we have been apart, before they even ask me, would this slow things down?

Waiting for a reply and thank you in advance.

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Dear Tan Tan,

Good questions, actually your submitted documents will be returned to you within next afew days because you didn't properly submitted all the required doucments. if CPC-M. approve your application. i think the local Canadian Embassy will ask all the required doucments where your husband reside.

In my idea please please wait CPC-M. Will definitely return all ur pacakges to you to re-submit all the required documents. and i am sure they will because it happend to me also. then my wife re-submit all the required documents.

I give you an adivse please submit the following stuff. 1 Marriage Certificate, 2 Police Cerftificate, 3 Wedding photos, 4 Telephone bills, 5 Air tickets, 6 letter from your job that u are currently working, 7 Copy of Passport from you and ur husband.

so these are the requirement which you need to submit again. and i am sure they will return ur husband's application.

Cheers
Rahimi

TanTan

Feb 24, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, Thanks for your reply.

I should have been more clear.

I have sent all those documents and my sponsorship is approved and the file is forwarded to Local Visa Office.

My question is, at this point:

1- Do you think that even though I have shown that we have lived together and traveled together after marriage, still they need documents showing our contacts for that one month that we were apart?

2- If I just send the documents showing our relationship for the period that we have been apart, before they even ask me, would this slow things down?

Thanks.

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
TanTan,

If you see the forms, you will find that they are asking for this proof only if you contacted your spouse before marriage. Eventhen, its wise to retain and collect all the proof. They might ask you on the later stage. But its not essential that they wud ask this. Only send those things which were asked by Visa Office.

Regards,
King Maker