UAE
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
12-08-1988
Dear Jaun
Can you explain please (After the officer had sent you an e-mail saying that he is not convinced that you are a self employed person). You were about to hire a consultant or lawyer in order to help you address it. What happened next? Did you reply to the officer?and then he asked for a business plan or you are still preparing you reply? Did you make an interview?
Yes, I have consulted few lawyers in Canada and UAE but after having long discussion with them I decided to do everything on my own because all they wanted to do is just file my case still I have to provide all evidence and hire some other professional for business plan one lawyer quoted me 3500 dollars for just filing the case and 1500 for a business plan and most of the consultant in UAE are a fraud.

first, I thought to hire some professionals for the business plan but unfortunately, I couldn't find any good person and decided to do it my own one other reason for doing myself is coz of the pandemic I lost a lot of money in my investments and couldn't afford any lawyer or consultant.

so I am almost done with everything and my deadline is 23 November, let c what happened.

I have gathered these documents as evidence. Contracts from clients. reference letters, invoices, bills, personal expenses details, rent details etc and business plan of course.

I hope he be satisfied this time.

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Yes, I have consulted few lawyers in Canada and UAE but after having long discussion with them I decided to do everything on my own because all they wanted to do is just file my case still I have to provide all evidence and hire some other professional for business plan one lawyer quoted me 3500 dollars for just filing the case and 1500 for a business plan and most of the consultant in UAE are a fraud.

first, I thought to hire some professionals for the business plan but unfortunately, I couldn't find any good person and decided to do it my own one other reason for doing myself is coz of the pandemic I lost a lot of money in my investments and couldn't afford any lawyer or consultant.

so I am almost done with everything and my deadline is 23 November, let c what happened.

I have gathered these documents as evidence. Contracts from clients. reference letters, invoices, bills, personal expenses details, rent details etc and business plan of course.

All the best!

Reactions: Homay7 and JaunRaza

mickeymi

Mar 4, 2020

hey out of curiosity, did u translate those invoices, contracts, bank statements, and so on? if so, did u hire a certificated translator?

Mayakassem

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
BUSINESS

Dear Jaun
Wish you all the best :)
You fulfilled your duties, don't worry. Hoping that everything will go smoothly.
Waiting for the good news .

Reactions: JaunRaza

JaunRaza

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
12-08-1988
hey out of curiosity, did u translate those invoices, contracts, bank statements, and so on? if so, did u hire a certificated translator?
everything is in English.

JaunRaza

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
12-08-1988
Thanks guys.

I have two questions as well.

As My NOC is Creative Designer but i do Digitial marketing as well.

In BP my focus should be on creative designing services or it can be a combination of other services as well.?

like I did market research and found out that in Canadian ppl do like price comparison online and love to shape online so I focus a bit more on Ecommerce store design and Social media page design and Management because these services have more scope than Graphic designing alone because when i will start a media design company that services would be part of it.

The second question is that a few days back I could see additional documents UPLOAD option in my GCkey account but now it got disappeared, is it some system problem or they have extended my Date submission time as i have requested them to do so because of the pandemic I am unable to move between UAE emirates.

Thank you all.

Reactions: adnanhsiddiqui

adnanhsiddiqui

May 31, 2015
Thanks guys.

I have two questions as well.

As My NOC is Creative Designer but i do Digitial marketing as well.

In BP my focus should be on creative designing services or it can be a combination of other services as well.?

like I did market research and found out that in Canadian ppl do like price comparison online and love to shape online so I focus a bit more on Ecommerce store design and Social media page design and Management because these services have more scope than Graphic designing alone because when i will start a media design company that services would be part of it.

The second question is that a few days back I could see additional documents UPLOAD option in my GCkey account but now it got disappeared, is it some system problem or they have extended my Date submission time as i have requested them to do so because of the pandemic I am unable to move between UAE emirates.

Thank you all.
Hi Jaun,

Just seen your post and its good to know that you are applying all by yourself. I also wanna apply in Self-employed stream. can u help arranging the docs regarding the work? I know the checklist but is it mandatory to attach a business plan, if yes, where can I get a sample of it? your reply is highly appreciated.

Regards

Homay7

Nov 12, 2020
Hi
I plan to have a club in Canada and coach there but I am not sure what to write in the general form.
Is it okay to write "club manager and coach"as my intended occupation
Or it is better that I just write "coach"
please guide me
thank you

Mayakassem

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
BUSINESS
Hi
I plan to have a club in Canada and coach there but I am not sure what to write in the general form.
Is it okay to write "club manager and coach"as my intended occupation
Or it is better that I just write "coach"
please guide me
thank you
Hi, while I was searching for how to write a business plan. I got in contact with a company who implements BP. One of her samples was a BP for a Coach, and in the details they mentioned that he is going to open a club or a maybe a gym as I remember.
I will serach for it and try to send you the link.

https://www.joorney.ca/themencode-pdf-viewer-sc
Best of luck

Reactions: Homay7

Mayakassem

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
BUSINESS
Tnx a lot
Go to their website and click on samples, there is samples especially for self employed and the Coach is one of them. It is detailed and I think that you can benefit from it. Moreover, there is samples to each province.

Homay7

Nov 12, 2020
Go to their website and click on samples, there is samples especially for self employed and the Coach is one of them. It is detailed and I think that you can benefit from it. Moreover, there is samples to each province.
Thanks again
Is a business plan mandatory for self-employment as like as start up category?because I wrote 14 pages of narrative That's why I ask

Mayakassem

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
BUSINESS
Thanks again
Is a business plan mandatory for self-employment as like as start up category?because I wrote 14 pages of narrative That's why I ask
It is not mandatory, some applicants receive their Copr even without submitting a BP.
The point is that the officer must clearly know your future plans and what researches you have conducted inorder to become a self employed in canada.