+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2019

Vicksy

Sep 2, 2016
They ask for a business plan.. You need to show net worth for a successful business after you land.. What is the main core concept of the program.. Business
I think it will depend on what kind of business you will do as self-employed person in Canada. For example, a business plan of freelance translator (me ;)) and a photographer will be different, as I basically only need a room + laptop + good internet connection to earn my money.

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
I think it will depend on what kind of business you will do as self-employed person in Canada. For example, a business plan of freelance translator (me ;)) and a photographer will be different, as I basically only need a room + laptop + good internet connection to earn my money.
Exactly.

MinhAnh

Dec 16, 2020
How much money in Canadian dollars is enough for business investment... I have declared 285k net worth so far.. Now I can add a 100k more to it..
Should I update the federal form to reflect this or just wait for IRCC to call for Interview. This wait is killing
I believe it depends in your type and volume of biz you that you plan to operate in Canada. This should be clarified clearly in the biz plan attached in the application you submitted.

Ryan O Ryan

Jun 25, 2021
Seeking help - I want to send a webform inquiry to IRCC, but on this page, I CANNOT find the Self-employed Application Type... after choosing Permanent Resident (applied by mail), there are only 5 types of application to choose from, Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skill Worker, Quebec Selected Skill Worker, Skill Trade Class, Provincial Nominee...

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

I sent my application and want to make 100% sure they get it. Please help, thank you all!!

@MinhAnh @comerunning19 @ParuMani

ParuMani

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
How much money in Canadian dollars is enough for business investment... I have declared 285k net worth so far.. Now I can add a 100k more to it..
Should I update the federal form to reflect this or just wait for IRCC to call for Interview. This wait is killing
I have informed that my net worth will increase by atleasr 80,000 cad , and I have attached documents to that effect.. IRCC replied that they will attach the docs to the file and "the application is still in process.."..