+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

seek thy help...pmm

trulov

Nov 25, 2006
i am sponsoring my spouse and her son(17yrs) from her ex-mariage, she is known to me from highschool days, childhood flame( ). Her divorce, my proposal and marriage happened in a rapid fire round within 3 months, i have support letters from my parents, family members etc, i have submitted all relevant docs, photos, certificates, regular communication proof, money receipts, etc. can any one in the forum please let me know what are the chances of her interview. i have provided nearly 35 attachments alog with my application. does this look positive?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

trulov said:
i am sponsoring my spouse and her son(17yrs) from her ex-mariage, she is known to me from highschool days, childhood flame( ). Her divorce, my proposal and marriage happened in a rapid fire round within 3 months, i have support letters from my parents, family members etc, i have submitted all relevant docs, photos, certificates, regular communication proof, money receipts, etc. can any one in the forum please let me know what are the chances of her interview. i have provided nearly 35 attachments alog with my application. does this look positive?
If you documented the relationship (short) and no red flags pop up, such as previous sponsorships who knows if there will be an interview required. Hope that she has custody of the son and permission from the courts/ex-spouse to remove him from his present country.

PMM

trulov

Nov 25, 2006
thanks a ton pmm...
one last question, she does have a custody letter and a no objection letter, but does the NOC HAVE to have the word canada on it? it is a generic noc stating that they are freee to go anywhere for work or residence...will that work??