+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schengen Visa For Europe From Halifax NS!!

SaudPei

Feb 23, 2017
Hi Folks,

I am wondering if someone was in the same situation as mine, I am a student at Prince Edward Island holding Saudi Passport. I am looking forward to go to Europe for a round trip. My expectation was to go to French /Germany/Bulgaria but I could not apply for the Visa from Halifax as they are requesting me to go into their embassies in Montreal or Toronto and that's a lot of expense to do. Any one has any idea how to get Schengen Visa for any european country from Halifax Nova Scotia without going some where else?

Any input/direction would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

alok4best

Dec 19, 2014
Frankfurt
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-Dec-2014
Nomination.....
24-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
7-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
7-Apr-2015
Med's Request
17-Jun-2015
Med's Done....
23-Jun-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
27-Nov-2015
When you are visiting multiple countries in Schengen, you need to apply Visa for the country you would spend max time in.
And yes, if this is your first visit to Schengen, you will need to physically visit the consulate as they need to take your fingerprints.

If you plan to visit once again in future, you can simply apply online and courier your passport.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SaudPei said:
Hi Folks,

I am wondering if someone was in the same situation as mine, I am a student at Prince Edward Island holding Saudi Passport. I am looking forward to go to Europe for a round trip. My expectation was to go to French /Germany/Bulgaria but I could not apply for the Visa from Halifax as they are requesting me to go into their embassies in Montreal or Toronto and that's a lot of expense to do. Any one has any idea how to get Schengen Visa for any european country from Halifax Nova Scotia without going some where else?

Any input/direction would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
1. Bulgary is not yet part of Schengen, so you have to apply there separately.
2. For Schengen Visa, you need to choose country of First entry (for example France or Germany). Then you have to apply on that embassy for your Schengen visa.
3. Once you enter Schengen, you are free to travel around whole Schengen.
4. Check as they are supposed to have also some electronic way, where you can forward you application (or by post).

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
vensak said:
1. Bulgary is not yet part of Schengen, so you have to apply there separately.
2. For Schengen Visa, you need to choose country of First entry (for example France or Germany). Then you have to apply on that embassy for your Schengen visa.
3. Once you enter Schengen, you are free to travel around whole Schengen.
4. Check as they are supposed to have also some electronic way, where you can forward you application (or by post).
Incorrect. You have to apply to the country which is your longest stay not the first port of entry. You also need to take travel insurance woth repatriation worth €50,000, show confirmed accommodation and travel bookings and have €65 per day in your account for each day of your stay.