+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Arabia based Applicant

immrox

Hero Member
Feb 12, 2012
274
5
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00-08-2010
Doc's Request.
00-01-2011
Nomination.....
00-07-2011
AOR Received.
00-02-2012
IELTS Request
---
File Transfer...
----
Med's Request
00-08-2013
Med's Done....
00-08-2013
Interview........
---
Passport Req..
00-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
00-09-2013
LANDED..........
00-12-2013
a4architecture said:
Since your wife is no longer residing in Saudi Arabia and carries no Valid Iqama as of date, then simply reply them back that she is not residing in that country since ????.The Saudi Government doesnot issue Police certificate unless you have a valid IQAMA.As a resident of pakistan she is required to submit her PCC for her stay in Pakistan( only).
I hope this satisfies your query
Recently one of my friend faced similar situation in canada. He sent faxes to saudi authorities responsible for PCC but got no reply from them. I went to his ex-employer and asked for help they gave me in written on the company letter head that, he was an ex employee and Saudi athorities does not issue PCC in absentia. He forwarded this letter to CIC which they accepted and waived off the saudi pCC requirement.
 
 

BINSON

Hero Member
Sep 14, 2011
287
6
122
RIYADH ,KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
CHEF/COOKS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17TH JUNE 2010
Doc's Request.
28TH SEPT. 2010
AOR Received.
15TH JAN 2011
IELTS Request
ALONG WITH DOCUMENTS
Med's Request
feb19th 2013 RE MEDICALS 17TH JAN 2014 PP RETURNED
Med's Done....
feb21st 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
feb19th 2013 PP RETURNED REMEDICALS REQUEST
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Re: Pre-June NDVO Medical Request Join Here
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2012, 05:54:55 pm »
Quote Modify Remove
Hi all
Just to tell u all that I was asked for document update PCC for me and my spouse from ndvo my wife before she worked in Saudi ,so I couldn't get her Saudi PCC ,also I used to work on ships for 8years for that period I couldn't provide PCC .i m sending rest other PCC,s & asking visa officer to waive off my wife's PCC request as the govt here don't issue PCC for former residents+I will be sending my newborn documents ,what do u all think will happen to my case I m tensed as to whether I will get a rejection because of one dependant PCC ,I will providing with enough reasons that she never had anything criminal in Saudi during her stay.
Please advice I cannot take a rejection had spent my time,money,sleepless nights ,tensions.....
Kind regards
Binson
 

newcomer

Hero Member
Dec 3, 2007
951
27
Middle East
BINSON said:
Re: Pre-June NDVO Medical Request Join Here
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2012, 05:54:55 pm »
Quote Modify Remove
Hi all
Just to tell u all that I was asked for document update PCC for me and my spouse from ndvo my wife before she worked in Saudi ,so I couldn't get her Saudi PCC ,also I used to work on ships for 8years for that period I couldn't provide PCC .i m sending rest other PCC,s & asking visa officer to waive off my wife's PCC request as the govt here don't issue PCC for former residents+I will be sending my newborn documents ,what do u all think will happen to my case I m tensed as to whether I will get a rejection because of one dependant PCC ,I will providing with enough reasons that she never had anything criminal in Saudi during her stay.
Please advice I cannot take a rejection had spent my time,money,sleepless nights ,tensions.....
Kind regards
Binson
Just relax,KSA does not issue PCC to former residents.I hope CHC will be aware of this situation.I have read experiences of many applicants at this forum ,who were not able to get KSA PCC due to this rule of Saudi government and wrote the letter to VO explaining the situation , got a waiver and then PR.Try to search at this forum by writing words of" Saudi PCC for non residents"and I hope u ll be able to find many similar experiences.
Another option is to try to get an official letter from Saudi Police mentioning that they do not issue PCC to former residents written/translated in English.Though I think that will be more than required but still you can go for it for your own satisfaction.
 

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
1,094
25
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
Way to go, and maybe I know you? I was at King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center before coming over to Canada. We just left Riyadh in May 2011. :D :D

eager_ruby said:
Hi Guys!
Am also here in Riyadh but a Filipino national who has applied for Canada immigration under FSW. Please see my timeline. I am praying hard that we will all succeed in this journey. It has been years of waiting to realize our Canada dream.
We have done with the medicals. Now updating PPC, NBI and to pay RPRF. All to be submitted 1st week of May. Hopefully, PPR will rain soon!!!
 

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
1,094
25
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
This must be a lesson to every expat living in Saudi Arabia. Before leaving Saudi Arabia for good, one must take a PCC, because we would never know one day in the future we will be required to submit one. Please tell all your friends in Saudi Arabia, whether or not they have plans to migrate to Canada or somewhere else, it is a best practice to get Saudi Arabia PCC before leaving Saudi Arabia for good.
 
 

newcomer

Hero Member
Dec 3, 2007
951
27
Middle East
Hi Binson,

Please visit the following link and especially read post by "todiefor".

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t12688.0.html;msg50246#msg50246
 

Scanner

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
90
4
aspire said:
This must be a lesson to every expat living in Saudi Arabia. Before leaving Saudi Arabia for good, one must take a PCC, because we would never know one day in the future we will be required to submit one. Please tell all your friends in Saudi Arabia, whether or not they have plans to migrate to Canada or somewhere else, it is a best practice to get Saudi Arabia PCC before leaving Saudi Arabia for good.
But how one can request PCC from Saudi Authorities, without the request letter issued from CIC or any other interested countries?
 

immrox

Hero Member
Feb 12, 2012
274
5
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00-08-2010
Doc's Request.
00-01-2011
Nomination.....
00-07-2011
AOR Received.
00-02-2012
IELTS Request
---
File Transfer...
----
Med's Request
00-08-2013
Med's Done....
00-08-2013
Interview........
---
Passport Req..
00-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
00-09-2013
LANDED..........
00-12-2013
aspire said:
This must be a lesson to every expat living in Saudi Arabia. Before leaving Saudi Arabia for good, one must take a PCC, because we would never know one day in the future we will be required to submit one. Please tell all your friends in Saudi Arabia, whether or not they have plans to migrate to Canada or somewhere else, it is a best practice to get Saudi Arabia PCC before leaving Saudi Arabia for good.
Hi aspire I agree to your point but let me clarify that Saudi Arabian authorities do not issue any kind of PCC on your personal request. This means you cannot get the PCC unless you present the letter from the country or embassy requiring PCC. Following is the procedure currently to obtain the PCC.

1. Person gets the request letter from embassy for PCC addressed to ministry of interior saudi arabia.

2. This letter will be taken to Ministry of Interior office and will be stamped by charging you certain amount of fee that is currently SAR 30

3. After you get it stamped, you take it with your Passport and IQama to nearby police station who has the fingerprinting facility and in 2 weeks time they issue the PCC.

There is no way you get PCC in absence of a person or for your personal records.
 

sho78

Hero Member
Sep 25, 2010
940
25
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
3112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
Scanner said:
But how one can request PCC from Saudi Authorities, without the request letter issued from CIC or any other interested countries?
you can get the request letter from your own country's embassy in KSA, ask them that you need PCC for immigration purpose they will issue the letter addressing to MOFA and based on that you can get the PCC.
 
 

syed_hassan

Newbie
Sep 29, 2010
2
0
aspire said:
Are you eligible to apply again? If not, seek AEO, consider PNP. Explore all possible options. Do not loose hope ;)
Dear Brother,

Can you let me know what is AEO and PNP.....My NOC code is 2147 and it is not in the 29 in demand occupations....So what do i do...?? :(

Regards
Syed
 

rigmarole

Full Member
May 7, 2009
47
5
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mrach 2009
Doc's Request.
April 2009
AOR Received.
April 2009
IELTS Request
Nov 2009
File Transfer...
April 2009
Med's Request
17th Aug 12
Med's Done....
26th Aug 12
Interview........
10-06- 2012
Passport Req..
13th Sep 12
VISA ISSUED...
Got passports with Visa on 7th Oct 12
LANDED..........
25th October 12
Hi everybody, anybody in Saudi Arabia asked for an interview, if yes where in Riyadh or Abu Dhabi.
 

shahzad395

Hero Member
Jan 29, 2012
477
19
Muscat Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
7216
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2011
Doc's Request.
17-08-2012 & 2-10-2012
IELTS Request
sent along with application
File Transfer...
23-01-2012
Med's Request
03-01-2013
Med's Done....
05-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-7-2013, DM on Ecas 23-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2013, received on 04-09-2013
LANDED..........
26th Sept. 2013
Dear All,
Good to see KSA forum here, i m living in Al-Khobar and applied as FSW1 in Sept. 2011, these days waiting for MR.
 

a4architecture

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
173
39
LAHORE,PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
2151
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2010
Doc's Request.
SENT
AOR Received.
04-01-2011
IELTS Request
SENT
File Transfer...
14-04-2011
Med's Request
27-07-2011
Med's Done....
19-08-2011
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
PPR-1: 18-05-2012, PPR-2: 21-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2012
LANDED..........
29-07-2012 happy since then..alhamdullah
immrox said:
Hi aspire I agree to your point but let me clarify that Saudi Arabian authorities do not issue any kind of PCC on your personal request. This means you cannot get the PCC unless you present the letter from the country or embassy requiring PCC. Following is the procedure currently to obtain the PCC.

1. Person gets the request letter from embassy for PCC addressed to ministry of interior saudi arabia.

2. This letter will be taken to Ministry of Interior office and will be stamped by charging you certain amount of fee that is currently SAR 30

3. After you get it stamped, you take it with your Passport and IQama to nearby police station who has the fingerprinting facility and in 2 weeks time they issue the PCC.

I applied and requested my employer before my final exit to issue me the police certificate,he refused to issue the same by stating the following
!..Your final exit is a clearance that you owe nothing to the government and are clear to go so your exit stamp is your clearance CERTIFICATE.
2..THIS IS YOUR PERSONAL MATTER, WE CANNOT ISSUE ANY LETTER UNLESS REQUESTED BY ANY authority(AS YOU RECEIVE A LETTER FROM Canada IMMIGRATION REQUESTING FOR PCC.
There is no way you get PCC in absence of a person or for your personal records.
 
 

Scanner

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
90
4
Hi all,

Can someone please share with me the template used for their experience certificate from employer. I know every company has a fixed standard template. But still would appreciate if one can provide me the template which is been accepted by the VO.

Regards all,
 

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
1,094
25
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
You can. I took twice without request letter from CIC. I took my request letter from the Philippine Embassy in Riyadh. You can do the same too. Go to the local embassy of your country in Saudi Arabia, get one (in Aabic) then have it stamped at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Saudi Arabia before doing to the CID office to get the PCC.

Scanner said:
But how one can request PCC from Saudi Authorities, without the request letter issued from CIC or any other interested countries?