+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskaitchwan

shaistafarooq

Apr 3, 2010
Hello i am from Pakistan .I had applied in a Quebec investor category two years ago,
but now i want to apply in Saskaitchwan category, my question is that can i apply in two categories at the same time, and let both categories running same time and utilize the category which respond first.

Thank You

nabil2009

Star Member
Apr 23, 2009
shaistafarooq said:
Hello i am from Pakistan .I had applied in a Quebec investor category two years ago,
but now i want to apply in Saskaitchwan category, my question is that can i apply in two categories at the same time, and let both categories running same time and utilize the category which respond first.

Thank You
salam dear ,

would you please help me out ,did you get documents request as i applied jan 2008 but still awaiting for documents request .which part of pakistan you are from ?

Allah hafiz

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

shaistafarooq said:

Thank You
You can, but there is a very good chance that CHC will look extremely closely at your applications, as by apply for PNP you have committed yourself to a province. CHC is going to think that you have no intention of residing in either province.