+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sales & Marketing Job

Satishdadi

Aug 29, 2021
Having 16 years sales & Marketing experience. Looking for job at Canada. Interested any kind of Sales & Marketing Job roll.

Yiceorenil

Jul 8, 2021
There are Canadian forums about sales and marketing that offer jobs. I've found the one for myself. I PMed you for additional information. I've recently worked in one canadian company in the sales section, and it was a pretty interesting experience for me. The salary was ok, the tasks were interesting, and more importantly, the boss and colleagues treated me well. We also had a couple of modern salesforce software which helped us with our work. For example, we've got the salesforce inbox trial to save all customers related data in our database. We liked the email integration features, so it was a matter of time we got the premium account there. So, working with good software is important for any worker in sales, believe me.

Last edited:

Pilot77in

Jan 10, 2022
There are Canadian forums about sales and marketing that offer jobs. I've found the one for myself. I PMed you for additional information. I've recently worked in one canadian company in the sales section, and it was a pretty interesting experience for me. The salary was ok, the tasks were interesting, and more importantly, the boss and colleagues treated me well. We also had a couple of modern salesforce software which helped us with our work. For example, we've got the salesforce inbox trial to save all customers related data in our database. We liked the email integration features, so it was a matter of time we got the premium account there. So, working with good software is important for any worker in sales, believe me.
Hi, Could you also help me with these forums? Thanks!

Sep 15, 2022
Hello dear, I am looking for a job. please could you help me? I have 5 year experience of sales in different stores. Please share if you have any information.

imansoor

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
People looking for jobs from their home country need to understand without having any legal working status in Canada you are not going to find the job. SO stop wasting time and look for ways to get work permit and then look for job. Some suggestions are

Get study and then Post Graduation work Visa
LMIA
Closed Work Permit
Spousal Open Work Visa.